Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They dropping lores doesn't mean Zoro will learn about that lores, unless they shout Zoro's lores in the middle of the fight for him. It's different from Queen and Sanji. Their connection was established since the start of the raid by Queen himself, and at the first moment of meeting, Queen immediately recognized Sanji as "Judge's son". Same with Jinbei and WsW, Oda immediately established their connection to eachother at the very first moment they met. Nothing remotely short of that for King. It's been 2 chapters and King still hasn't made that connection.
Well as you said, King is not really that talkative, so it's possible that it takes longer but he will eventually make that reveal.

It's also possible Oda goes a different route and Zoro is not even really informed of this, but the lore is given to us the readers.

It's also possible Zoro never ends up feeling strongly at all about his Wano roots through out this whole arc :kayneshrug:

One piece full poster...looks great...

So Yamato and Carrot, the 2 biggest and argued candidates for the crew, are on direct opposing ends of the poster lol

Shanks looks scary as fuck here. Didn't realize Fuji/Kizaru didn't make the cut either. Looks like Kuzan did and Akainu.

Smoker, Tashigi, Buggy, Whitebeard, Lucci, Sabo, Ace, Izo, Garp, Hawkins and Bege also here.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Well as you said, King is not really that talkative, so it's possible that it takes longer but he will eventually make that reveal.

It's also possible Oda goes a different route and Zoro is not even really informed of this, but the lore is given to us the readers.

It's also possible Zoro never ends up feeling strongly at all about his Wano roots through out this whole arc :kayneshrug:
King is gonna show his sadistic side soon which was hinted at in the VC

J

Joy D. MADS

Beaded necklace samurai is probably Greenbull. Monk vibes from his "apparition" with Fujitora, and now we ha e a samurai with a necklace like the one who have the monks... LMAO.
:cheers:

Hate over Kaido and pirates made him join Marines, and probably he ate a DF, Zoan type most probably (Ushi).

Zoro was very interested when he was confronting the monk during the battle over the bridge.
The blacken blade lore will be explain further.
I find funny that Hitesu the one that explain the lore of the blaken blade said that only Zoro can surpass Oden.
Now the new theory is that Hitetsu is in fact Oden father Sukiyaki which t make totally sense due his age 81 and the connection the with dolls.
In any case why did he mention that only Zoro can achieve something that even Oden couldn't.
What does he know that make Zoro so special? Perhaps his connection to Ryuma - the god sword the only one in Wano able to achieve that.
The previous shougan Hitetsu aka Sukiyaki would have know about Zoro connection to the Shimotuki clan.
By sandman:

Last edited:

Yeah like I said, Oda usually established the connection and theme between the 2 fighters at the first chapter they met, and slowly build up through their fight. King could have said ‘“you look familiar, that sword style…” when they first clashed, and then Kawamatsu and Hiogoro dropped the lores bomb on why Zoro looked familiar.

Another 5/5 for me this week. Loved this chapter, Wano is getting better and better.

Loved the updates we got on all the Straw Hats and the Yamato flashback. Ushimaru is quickly becoming an arc favorite. The other 2 samurai with him looked cool too. Great designs. These are the type of samurai I wanted to see in Wano, not the shitty Scabbards. The samurai panel time in this chapter alone already beats out all the panel time the Scabbards have gotten in it's entirety. The Zoro/Ushimaru connection is hyped AF.

Loving the Yamato/Kaido fight right now, hopefully we get another full fight chapter before Luffy and Momo get there. So many cool fights happening right now and we haven't even touched Law/Kidd vs Big Mom. I'm excited again.

The arc as a whole for me has moved from a 6.5/10 to a 8/10 and it's only increasing chapter after chapter. Keep it up Oda.

Yeah like I said, Oda usually established the connection and theme between the 2 fighters at the first chapter they met, and slowly build up through their fight. King could have said ‘“you look familiar, that sword style…” when they first clashed, and then Kawamatsu and Hiogoro dropped the lores bomb on why Zoro looked familiar.
Zoro was connected with Ushimaru directly for the first time in the chapter King and Zoro met, while observing Zoro fight King, so that could be Oda's first hint in that direction.

Eh let’s just stop the discussion here and wait out for the rest of the fight. Not like you and I both are gonna change opinions anyways heh

Like i said, i am still just speculating here and not saying that this has to happen or i'm sure it happens.

Just saying it's possible it happens, and i would not at all be surprised if it does. Also would not be surprised if it doesn't :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.