Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although she's female, Yamato can still wish to become a boy for whatever reason. Maybe she is a more stronger version of Kuina. Kuina was jealous of boys but slowly accepted her gender role and Yamato is fighting against her role as a woman instead by becoming a man.

Zoro will be reminded of Kuina when he sees Yamato and he will convince her that it's okay to be a woman.

ZKK confirmed let's goooo
Zoro isn't exactly that type of person, he ain't luffy or sanji, he'll just be zoro, strict and rude

If we’re going by what may be shown this chapter she’d be currently above all three calamities lol
By what had been shown, she is superior to Queen and Jack. Yet to decide on King due to his lack of negative feats and clapping Marco

Jack was matched by Inu and Neko
Queen was two shot by nerfed Big Mom.

Lol you all are saying sanji is equal to zoro in this very thread you all have no morals you switch arguments every time its convenient for you. I have no respect for people like that
He literally said he doesn't think sanji is equal to zoro, 100=/=90

Zoro is stronger, sanji isn't far behind and everyone who said otherwise will feel dumb by the end of this arc

Lol you all are saying sanji is equal to zoro in this very thread you all have no morals you switch arguments every time its convenient for you. I have no respect for people like that
When I say that they're perfectly equal I am joking, I am not serious at all and I am just baiting.
Ask @bennbeckman, I told him long ago my opinion on that.
I just see Zoro being more close to Sanji than Luffy, but I know Zoro Is the Number 2 of the crew and stronger than Sanji.

Let's say that I just see Zoro as a better Sanji, a Sanji+ more than a worse Luffy, like a Luffy-.

By what had been shown, she is superior to Queen and Jack. Yet to decide on King due to his lack of negative feats and clapping Marco

Jack was matched by Inu and Neko
Queen was two shot by nerfed Big Mom.
Yea but king hasn’t shown anything so far that would put him above Yamato based on these spoilers so why exactly is he being placed above her???
Post automatically merged:

She is the Ace card. Poor Kaido losing the strongest card...

:crazwhat:
Ah man that just means kaido getting clapped bad by the end of this arc smh

Status
Not open for further replies.