Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys Ulti ate a thunder bagua that tied with Kaido and got up from Big Mom’s mazer canon.

Ulti > Katakuri confirmed
:crazwhat:
Clearly, Ulti is YC1. Since Ulti is YC1 and Jack is stronger, Jack is YC0, Queen is YC -1, and King is YC -2 Obviously Marco = King, so Marco is Yc- 2. But Ben Beckman is stronger, so Ben Beckmann is YC - 112.32x. Look, it all makes perfect sense. And obviously Nami is Yonko level.

Ulti tanked a thunder bagua equal to the one that one shoted luffy

Pure garbage powerscalling.
Can you guys stop with the fucking spoilers b.s.? Remember when Redon said "Something weird happened" with Tobi Roppo and I said it's literally nothing and Idgaf about what Redon says?

This isn't the first time spoilers said Yamato/Kaido fight "equally", when Kaido was barely trying and Yamato was exhausted.

I mean Luffy and Zoro fought Kaido and Big mom. Luffy punched kaido, zoro cut kaido, yamato is also doing fine against kaido. Sanji ? It's normal if yamato fans think they gonna change the m3 lol. Only feats are real. Not standing together or smiling
Well, im not the one who creates the standards :kayneshrug:

Can you guys stop with the fucking spoilers b.s.? Remember when Redon said "Something weird happened" with Tobi Roppo and I said it's literally nothing and Idgaf about what Redon says?

This isn't the first time spoilers said Yamato/Kaido fight "equally", when Kaido was barely trying and Yamato was exhausted.
You may be right, but I’m not gonna lie chief given your previous statements this looks like a copium overdose

Status
Not open for further replies.