Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No i mean koushiro, zoro teacher at shimotsuki village. Koushiro father is Shimotsuki Kozaburo. The guy who create wado and enma. And also Zoro say About the snatch thing is taught by an "Old man". So its possible that koushiro who teach zoro BOAT, was first taught by Kozaburo. So maybe Ushimaru who also a Shimotsuki knew about BOAT thing.
ah yes i understand you now. yeah agreed

- It also appears that she was capable of using Haki with “Conqueror Haki” and she defeated several of Kaidou's subordinates in her way
Yamato's CoC confirmed. Just hype after hype for Yamato. I am highly confident she knows how to use infusion.
She doesn't, she was shocked that Luffy could take her handcuffs off. If she didn't know about that, doubt she can do AdCoC

G

Gorosei Informer

FINALLY, Apoo's fruit get's named, like Kid's was! Onimaru was a DF user all long? Lame but whatever. Monk model lol, ok Oda...Is Vegapunk gonna be a scientist Zoan then? Honestly, I thought Apoos DF would be more of a music or instrument fruit in name but oh well, at least we know the name now.
:giogio:

Status
Not open for further replies.