Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is Zoro's dad is what made yamato want to free wano and want to be oden. He porbably was killed by kaido himself or king. Either way Zoro will seek revenge. Either from kaido king or both.
Thats probably why zoro and yamato didnt meet yet
What I find strange about all of this is that Yamato doesnt know anything about the other Kuzuki member (in fact she had no idea who Momosuke was or hyori too). So the only charther that she knew about is Oden which she never met before.

She didnt know how to read, but we know that when she encounter Ace, she knew about Oden.

If for some reason Yamato would encounter Zoro and would instantly link to someone that she met in the past, I would take your theory with a different light.

So far Yamato has 4 connections: first with Kaido then with Oden then Ace and last with Luffy. It kind meh dont you think, a character that spent over 20years in Wano we know only this connection. I hope there is more.

Another useless filler flashback that Oda isn’t going give any relevant information. Any flashback that has no information on the one piece , void century, etc is filler. After 25 years you would expect something of relevance but nope, filler after filler.
Ah, yes let's spoil what the Void Century, ancient weapons and what One Piece is before the crew can canonically figure out what they actually are. Let's ruin the entire series' motive for even existing.

Sure thing.

Ah, yes let's spoil what the Void Century, ancient weapons and what One Piece is before the crew can canonical figure out what they actually are. Let's Let's the entire series' motive for even existing.

Sure thing.
Ah yes let’s not give any information about it after 25 years inside a crucial arc that was hyped for literally 8 years but yet we were given crucial information about the void and one piece in pretimeskip in ennies lobby and sabody archipelago. It’s okay to give crucial info about it pretime skip but it’s not okay to give it post time skip. Yep that makes so much sense.

Ah yes let’s not give any information about it after 25 years inside a crucial arc that was hyped for literally 8 years but yet we were given crucial information about the void and one piece in pretimeskip in ennies lobby and sabody archipelago. It’s okay to give crucial info about it pretime skip but it’s not okay to give it post time skip. Yep that makes so much sense.
Literally nothing was given away pre-timeskip. We got more relevant information about "Laugh Tale" in Wano than we ever got pre-timeskip.

Sit your whining ass down bruh.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
But he is so underwhelming he has no strong AO Attacks just a boring brute swinging a club. No tecniques, If that is the pinacle of OP the fights in the future are going to be shit.
kaido has wind fire and lightning in dragon form, adv coc in human and hybrid plus fire breath, i would rather have kaido than the admirals with their pokemon powers.
What can aokiji do? Freeze you in different ways?

Literally nothing was given away pre-timeskip. We got more relevant information about "Laugh Tale" in Wano than we ever got pre-timeskip.

Sit your whining ass down bruh.
We were given ZERO information about it in Wano. Us knowing the name of the island being laugh tale isn’t information. In ennies robin flashback we learned small info about the void century. In sabody we learned about small info about the one piece through Rayleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.