• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I asked Lance if he is able to tell the swords Ushimaru has

maybe one of them looks like the Nidai

It's pretty important

Because if Zoro leaves Enma for Momo after the Raid, he could leave Wano with 3 Shimotsuki Blades

Shusui, Wado and Nidai

Maybe even the curse of the Shodai / Nidai / Sandai is the thing that makes the Shimotsuki lose their eyes

:kayneshrug:

If you are not a Shimotsuki, you die, doesn't lose just an eye

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
any little Straw? lmao

not only Ryuma, but now also Ushimaru has his left eye closed

Ryuma cut a Dragon in Wano

and now Ushimaru died trying to kill Kaido too

and you really think Oda is not gonna do anything with that?
Ignore the coping of the candies, even they can see whats coming and they are scared of what will happen.
Thats why they keep making less and less sense.

If Kaido actually merked Zoro's dad, then this is probably the strongest evidence for ZKK so far
Revenge for killing someone doesn't work in One piece unless you're Luffy

Law didn't kill Doffy, Drake didn't kill doffy, rerainera didn't kill kaido, yamato won't beat or kill kaido etc...
They won't beat or kill the main villain ! Only Luffy gets to be the saviour

Not gonna lie I'm a bit disappointed, I was hoping that we would get to see why Yamato began the larping, but this takes place after that(also she began larping even before she could read the journal??? what???:kaidowhat:). Hopefully we'll see that during Kaido's flashback then, but I at least hope to see Yamato's reaction to Ushimaru's death
There's definitely more to the flashback. My guess is she will explain it to Kaido after those swordsmen are killed. There is a reason she lived 20 years when Kaido tried to kill her.

Status
Not open for further replies.