Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido vs yamato sucks.
They're like: let's threw similar attacks on each other!!

Oda couldn't stay consistent with yamato:
-She wats to be oden
-She wants to be a samurai

-Yet she completely adopted her father's fighting style, (at least use a sword bitch).
:kaidowhat::odenugh:

Honestly I don’t think Zoro will kill King even if King killed Ushimaru which is a pretty big possibility and honestly I hope that’s the case that way we get more Ushimaru hype and King exposes Zoro’s family lineage to him

only reason I don’t want King to die to Zoro is because King is seemingly the last of his race

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Honestly I don’t think Zoro will kill King even if King killed Ushimaru which is a pretty big possibility and honestly I hope that’s the case that way we get more Ushimaru hype and King exposes Zoro’s family lineage to him

only reason I don’t want King to die to Zoro is because King is seemingly the last of his race
Let me ask you this. Who really thinks King will die?

I don't think Yonko are relevant enough to relevant to Zoro because the best indicator of strength is feats and Zoro's Hakai feat is already above anything any Yonko has shown single handidly
You make it seem like zoro truly tanked the attack fully

a second later and Zoro would’ve died instantly

I do believe Yonko’s will be below Sanji EoS however for sure

Nope the Yakuza where destroyed before Oden fight Kaido.
Timeline:
Hyo get captured, his wife and yakuza get killed off>Oden and his Scabbards fight off Kaido and his crew and lose>After Oden death Orochi want the remain daimoys to work under him, they refuse and try to kill Kaido, the alliance get destroyed, Yasuie could barely escape and the 3 remain daimoys get captured>3 Daimyos meet Yamato and read Oden book and try to attack the last time Kaido and probably get killed off.

Here Yasuie even said it in chapter 942:
Interesting, this definitely proves they are the daimyo of Ringo (Ushimaru), Udon and Kibi. Kuri was Kozuki ruled. Kurozumi was obviously Orochi, and Yasue was the 2nd Shimotsuki family ruling Hakumai.

Seems out of this, one these 3 Clans either does not exist anymore or is not ruler worthy:

- Amatsuki
- Fugetsu
- Uzuki

Since Kibi and Udon are the only 2 that remain from this. I wouldn't be surprised if 1 of the clans that were wiped out actually ruled Onigashima (or whatever it was called beforehand)

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
So a half dead Zoro is gonna beat King (who has a higher bounty that katakuri) after fighting 2 yonkos faster than luffy beat either Cracker or Katakuri, Zoro >>> Luffy
Tf does this even mean?? You do realise Luffy did defeat Kat and Cracker while Kaido and Big Mom are still standing. Law fought the two Yonkos faster than Luffy did against Kat. I guess Law >>>>>> Luffy too:lawsigh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No clue. But I also don’t think Kaido will

I think King has a higher chance than Kaido
I told you already why Kaido must die. It's not even for the sake of ZKK.

Kaido being left alive doesn't work.

He will come back and come back and come back.

He feels some affection towards Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.