Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can talk about anyone I want you dumbass. If you are not Moe then why are you giving a fuck about who I am talknig about :kobeha:
You quoted me before talking about I am 'Moe' after many times being denied even by the mods telling you I am not him. Why you getting upset on being told your wrong and forcing your Head Piece that is debunked :kayneshrug:.

Oh stop, you take just one of Zoros swords from him and he gets stalled out by Killer wielding a pair of farm tools.

Queen is as shit without his tech as Zoro is without his Swords.
Zoro literally one shots Killer with speed blitz shi shi son son, but as soon as fight started Gyukimaru distracted him

Zoro was about to kill Kaido with one sword
Also swords are not technology, swords are worthless without Zoros skill with him, machines are sign of laziness.

Zoro literally one shots Killer with speed blitz shi shi son son, but as soon as fight started Gyukimaru distracted him

Zoro was about to kill Kaido with one sword
Also swords are not technology, swords are worthless without Zoros skill with him, machines are sign of laziness.
So why did Zoro need to take one of Killers Scythes to finish the job? Even literally says "This'll have to do."

Status
Not open for further replies.