Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean that's like saying your company should take away your PTO when they take mandatory holidays lol.

He's given those breaks so he doesn't work himself to death. The man practically worked 20 hour days, 7 days a week for 15 years straight before they gave him these breaks. He's a lot older and drawing takes a toll on mangaka. Look a Tite Kubo, HxH and Vagabond's authors, Miura etc, it all negatively impacted their lives in different ways

The fact that we even consistently get 3 chapters a month at the quality it's gotten is a big deal. The breaks work, and probably keeps the man motivated/alive to give you a chapter
why are you arguing and in a bad faith like this i have no idea. Nobody says he should have no break at all.

also yout first comparison doesnt make sense when all of his colleague do not have his privilege. If jump really care they should take more breaks or do a biweekly.

I

Indigo

All this yamato hype but she still aint doing damage? :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:fighting "equally" but cant hurt the opponent :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
every single person knows Yamato ain't that strong, this is just Oda stalling Kaido until Luffy gets there again :kayneshrug:

anybody who doesn't think this is the truth, they either are absolute simps for Yamato or they have a secondary agenda that having Yamato be strong work as an argument for that

:king:

why are you arguing and in a bad faith like this i have no idea. Nobody says he should have no break at all.

also yout first comparison doesnt make sense when all of his colleague do not have his privilege. If they jump really care they should take more breaks or do a biweekly.
You responded to my comment about him not taking any time off for 7 chapters. Then you said his breaks and jump breaks shouldn't be mutually exclusive, which I disagree with. Not sure what you mean "in bad faith". I just don't agree with you lol.

Again, none of his colleagues have been with Jump as long. None of colleagues also got extremely sick from tonsillitis in 2014, which allegedly was a direct result of his fatigue. He was out for like 2 months. Not saying it's warranted for others, they ALL don't get enough breaks, which is why I disagree lol

Status
Not open for further replies.