Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Is that your way of coping with such a miniscule difference of King and Queens bounty? Projecting Sanji fanboyism on random users who don't jump with glee like a little school girl because Kings bounty is a whopping 70 million higher than Queens? :milaugh:
Of course seeing get insecure about it was great.
Since you do this every week taking cheap shotsat zoro and wanking sanji then saying you are not a sanji fan.
I've seen you do this 3 times now

Kaido and Luffy are the last standing, they fight and both collapse at the end but since Kaido is a Zoan he will get up a bit early and try to raze the Flower Capital in Dragon Form, enter Zoro.
However weakened kaido is or whatever zoan durability is involved are you saying luffy just flat out loses :choppawhat:

M3 ain't ending. Even if Yamato becomes stronger than Roger, Sanji and Zoro will still be above her(I'm exaggerating, but you get my point).
I not so sure anymore, I thinking Oda wants Luffy to be far ahead of his 3 commanders just like the yonkos are. So the M3 won't necessarily be dead but Luffy will on another lvl and be place as Captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.