Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

I dunno, the old Kurozumi hag mentions that Orochi's grandfather tried poisoning or succeeded in poisoning the other 4 Clans, which included Amatsuki.

I think we are getting a sort of "Wano part 2 flashback" with Yamato and those 3 Samurai. I have confidence it'll be explained
Yeah and I want to know hiw the old Kurozumis got their hands on all tgese devil fruits. Probably CP0 exploiting Wano issues in order to get access to the country but still wanting it explained

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I don't think it was ever confirmed to be seastone. She also never mentions feeling weak from it and still could fight Luffy, Bagua Ulti like nobody's business.

Tbh, I think if Luffy touched seastone he wouldn't be able to do it. Recall Udon, where he couldn't use Haki properly at all when he was imprisoned. The exploding collar wasn't Kairoseki, but the cuffs were. In this case, these just seem like exploding cuffs, like Sanji's or Caimie's.
Her vc stated it was seastone. Not sure why her vivre card has it down as seastone, It is most likely an error.

Only awakening we have yet to see
It's gonna be the most OP
I mean we only saw the aftermath of two top logias users fighting at PH.

Logias can certainly affect the enviroment but for their awakening and what it exactly does, we don't know. We have already seen paramecia awakenings, which are able to affect the enviroment with the fruit.

For the strongest fruit class, I am only hyped.

@playa4321 If Yamato rivals that version of Kaido, awakened form Kaido is definitely incoming!!
People aren't ready.
Gigantic more dragon like build, barely any human (Kaido's) facial features anymore and black fucking claws!!
As if that's all there is to the WSC. As if Oda would miss the chance to pull out an "on activation"- mid battle final power up, that destroys all hope.
As if all out Kaido would get equal portrayal to non awakened BM, when he's the 1on1 king.
Mark my words
Yeah pretty sure too, can you remember our own discussion months ago? We though that the flying six could get awakening but it seems like Oda really want that only veteran op pirates get this rare ability. So im glad if the flying six didn´t get it but the calamity+Kaido, Oda already hint even Jack awakenend power, here watch this thread:
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/jack-awakening-form-ganesha.1238858/
Jack awakening form going to look like Ganesha.
And what people said in past get debunked again, zoan awakening aren´t easy to get when even WsW and the flying six didn´t have it, this also confirm me that the Jailer beast from impel down get forced and don´t probably have even the true power of awakenend zoan.
So far only very strong pirates like Doffy and Katakuri had awakening and it seems like Oda want to keep it only for commander to have awakening. Im pretty sure they going to show it soon.^^

I'm really dying to see how Oda re-addresses Zoan awakening. It's obvious it's coming, but I wonder of it'll really feel like a 3rd transformation for Zoan users, ala Monster Chopper. That's my assumption is Monster Chopper will be retroactively considered Chopper's awakened form he acquired with help (which then maybe he gets a new form on his own).
Yeah how I see it aswell. Rumble balls seem to alter his lineage factor for a very short period of time, while during MP he's basically tapping into bits of his awakening.
And guess what, MP Chopper has their signature feature aswell- black claws/fingers. That's just no coincidence. It's their primary distinguishing feature, next to the other stuff.
Super resilience/recovery is just their special quirk on top of it.

A

Akagaminoproduction

One big reason for yamato dislike is Oden....
Her act of wanna be Oden was not great....
Oden himself was not great... Oda tried his best but seems like he ran out of patience with him.... would have been better if focus was his character and not his powerlevel...

King has CoA and CoO, he doesn't have CoC.
Yeah I know because that I said he probably showing off in the fight against Zoro and probably jump add his CoC later, like with Yamato this chapter, at least that is my hope xD.

Yeah how I see it aswell. Rumble balls seem to alter his lineage factor for a very short period of time, while during MP he's basically tapping into bits of his awakening.
And guess what, MP Chopper has their signature feature aswell- black claws/fingers. That's just no coincidence. It's their primary distinguishing feature, next to the other stuff.
Super resilience/recovery is just their special quirk on top of it.
And he get called monster as the jailer beast where even Luffy(who basically fought hybrid zoans) and mr.2 didn´t know that these guys where zoans.
Chopper get a massive increase in physical power, he get far faster and also his durability/toughenes massive get stronger, im pretty sure these are the effects of awakening zoans.^^

S

SwordMaster

Lol we get only yamato part of spoiler @VegaPank someting interesting thing happen in this part?
The first pages of the chapter are a summary of how is the situation in some parts of Onigashima.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I am busy and I will come after 12hrs but the news of kaido and king alone going to defeat entire WBP my god what kind of beast kaido and king are:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Thanks @playa4321 for the news

Kaido current strongest character and king current strongest right hand mtfks
@Hanzo hattori @Tejas @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS

And wamato getting COC too , she is monster like her father:finally::finally:
the difference between king and the other 2 commanders is gigantic and seems like kaido knows that:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.