Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Jozu (ice wave) and Jimbei )magma punch) both getting taken out by single no-named attacks from admirals, and Law running for his life from one.

I also remember base Luffy enduring 12 hours of named attacks from Katakuri.

Yikes for "Katakuri is admiral level" boiz
You can't scale nor are you a credible person
You swing left and right based on any info or spoilers

Today you hype X, tomorrow Y...
You don't have a standard

B

Ballel

Awakened coo in crisis obviously
It is said "haki blooms in battle" , there is no specification that this just counts for CoC.
Damn, I want at least Robin to have some CoA:lusalty:She was out after just that small BM fight, it's a shame what Oda has turned Miss all Sunday into!

B

Ballel

What is the difference between that version Aisa used and voat? Maybe coc can be amplified by adding coo and that is essentially voat, you are able to command and listen to inanimate and living objects.
Idk man. Haki is a very vague concept
Post automatically merged:

Spoilers: Momo looking nervously at Kaido

Worstgen: WTF?? I can't believe Momo is Roger tier and MKK is actually happening.
Kaido::kaidowhat:
MKK is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nope it isn't

BM : wants king for his race
Marco : recalls infos about King's race
Queen : Talks about King's race

When 3 strong people highlight firstly your race or ruthless aide then you're not really powerful as someone who's highlighted mainly for his strength and skills
And his race is infamous for being known as gods. Are gods weak? Yes/no?

There are two types of coo we know, once where we can predict moves and other is where we can feel the aura or presence of living beings withing a range. The advanced version of first one is future sight, is voat advanced version of 2nd one or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.