Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which L? Did I miss something?
He is referring to this point:
Luffy attacks with Gear 4: Jet Culverine and Yamato attacks too, both at the same time against Kaido.
Which (I am not sure) it look like didnt affect Kaido because the last panel is with kaido in dragon form facing Momo.

So that what I believe I mean by L. Kaido is a tank getting hit by all this combo and not gettig affect that much (not for me) is an L for many fan.

It is a L, he's in G4 and won't do jack shit, that means he is going to pass out again, Kaido doesn't give a fuck and even went back to his weakest form
Didn't you see in last panel he was in base form and momo is the one facing dragon kaido....let we wait for some more time before making any conclusions.....people need to learn something about "context".....

It is a L, he's in G4 and won't do jack shit, that means he is going to pass out again, Kaido doesn't give a fuck and even went back to his weakest form
Bro momo is a dragon so oda will have kaido in his dragon form 2 for parallels and shit. Luffy just got up there and y'all talking about L? Just wait and see luffy smashing kaido trough onigashima. Don't disrespect my GOAT

Well, it's Kaido after all...
But the moment when Luffy and Co are too exhausted, Marco will appear - in awakening - to regenerate them again since I believe Marco is the pheasant here. Also, we have yet to see whether Luffy used AdCOC with Snake Man or not.

In addition, don't forget, everything which Luffy shows at the beginning which is also his best skills, there is usually a hint that Luffy might show something completely new during the battle, perhaps a new G4 mode?
Post automatically merged:

He is referring to this point:
Luffy attacks with Gear 4: Jet Culverine and Yamato attacks too, both at the same time against Kaido.
Which (I am not sure) it look like didnt affect Kaido because the last panel is with kaido in dragon form facing Momo.

So that what I believe I mean by L. Kaido is a tank getting hit by all this combo and not gettig affect that much (not for me) is an L for many fan.
Well, we have to either see the full summary or panels how Kaido actually got damaged.

Well, it's Kaido after all...
But the moment when Luffy and Co are too exhausted, Marco will appear - in awakening - to regenerate them again since I believe Marco is the pheasant here. Also, we have yet to see whether Luffy used AdCOC with Snake Man or not.

In addition, don't forget, everything which Luffy shows at the beginning which is also his best skills, there is usually a hint that Luffy might show something completely new during the battle, perhaps a new G4 mode?
Post automatically merged:

Well, we have to either see the full summary or panels how Kaido actually got damaged.
It is an L for the people who thought that Luffy could tango with Kaido in base :kayneshrug:

It is an L for the people who thought that Luffy could tango with Kaido in base :kayneshrug:
Depends on the situation, power levels don't exist in post-timskip, so Oda is using it to ether *power up or nerf* characters in the most stupid and ass pull way possible. Yes, fans are slowly and surely noticing it, but what are you going to do? Oda knows that 99% of one piece fans are addicted to the series, so no matter what he does and how much fanbase complains about the *inconsistency cotastrophy* no one will be able to do anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.