Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy did fight Kaido, although for a short period of time, in base, so it's not really an L. It's dumb if anyone says he can fight Kaido for an extended period of time though.
*sigh*

First of all, Luffy only used Snakeman for a bit (probably to save Yamato's ass). He is clearly back in base at the very end.

Secondly, Luffy could very easily fight on par with Kaido in his base form. He only lost because his CoC usage was "unrefined" by Kaido's own words.

Luffy did fight Kaido, although for a short period of time, in base, so it's not really an L. It's dumb if anyone says he can fight Kaido for an extended period of time though.
The same way he fought Dofla and made him bleed in base but still need G4 to win :kayneshrug:

As I said it is a L for the guys who thought that Luffy could do that in an extended period of time. Not for the people who understand that Oda will give Luffy a new gear form for him to win.

Does Luffy transform for one attack and then reverts back to the his normal form? Because he's not in Gear 4 when Kaido and Momo face each other. Or did the leaker mess up the spoilers and this happens before Luffy and Yamato attack?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
*sigh*

First of all, Luffy only used Snakeman for a bit (probably to save Yamato's ass). He is clearly back in base at the very end.
Yeah, that's probably what happened, but what does that have anything to do with what I said?

Secondly, Luffy could very easily fight on par with Kaido in his base form. He only lost because his CoC usage was "unrefined" by Kaido's own words.

Yes, Luffy can fight Kaido in the base which is literally what I said in my post. Yup, He lost because his COC usage is clumsy which again is what I was implying when I said he can't fight Kaido for a long time in base. You just quoted me just to repeat what I've already said. We're on the same boat here.

*sigh*

No he lost because he is weak and Kaido got recovered that scar

He able to touch kaido ass for even 1 second because of Zoro

Does Luffy transform for one attack and then reverts back to the his normal form? Because he's not in Gear 4 when Kaido and Momo face each other. Or did the leaker mess up the spoilers and this happens before Luffy and Yamato attack?

Sigh....I have asked this for like 3 or 4 times...no one answered me....I just hope someone answers then Q and A ...hopefully.....

@Lance_Dragonite
@Lebrent

Status
Not open for further replies.