Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk needed a job at the WG because otherwise Sakazuki would have magmafisted him already :josad:
Now they fired him and he is running from a fleet of fodder ships :denzimote:

Chased out of his home like a dog:kobeha:

:ronalugh: cope harder pal. Zoro lasted a second and broke all his bones. Poor guy. That's why he belongs fighting Ling and not Yonko like Luffy, Law and Kidd. Oh and Yamato and Momo :arnoling:

When he is unsure.
Alright this disqualifies you from any logical and adult debates whatsoever. Ignorance and denial are both signs for immaturity and low level of intelligence. I won't give you any attention anymore and mostly ignore you. :gonope:

Even the freaking garbage ass tier characters called "scabbards" have better lines than Luffy.
It's actually amazing how stale Luffy's been.
To me his coolest moment was when he didn't go for Kaido right away saying "we aren't the ones who should start this fight", giving the first hit to the scabbards.
After that:
It's Fairy Piece.
"I'll become the PK"...yeah Luffy I think we understood that (BB please kill him if he says it one more time).

I want a Sanji line.
"I have never had the opportunity to prepare a dino dish but a master chef must always work something out and be prepared to face the unknown". :kata:

It's the truth. Obviously things would have favored the alliance side too extensively differently.
:wellwell:
Alright this disqualifies you from any logical and adult debates whatsoever. Ignorance and denial are both signs for immaturity and low level of intelligence. I won't give you any attention anymore and mostly ignore you. :gonope:
Cry more :josad:
Zoro is weaker than Luffy. He is fighting Ling for a reason.

Ashura couldn't even knock Kaido down, while casual punches from Luffy could :pepemy:

The last fight where characters had "damage" actually matter so they couldn't move as well, was Luffy vs Lucci.
After that, damage is "filler".
Ashura is Zoro's strongest move and that's it.
There's no "100% Ashura" or "10% Ashura".
This isn't MHA and Ashura is not One For All.
There are different Ashura attacks:
before timeskip: Ichibugin, Makyusen and post timeskip - Moja no Tawamure.

I believe momo will take some hits and realize how tough he has become..
Genes from oden plus a mythical zoan with incredible durability, he sure can take a beating now.
Yamato for nakama confirmed??
How the women of the crew will catch up with her?
How the men of the crew will catch up with her?? :josad:
I think she will be under zoro and sanji ofc...(??)

@Lone Laguna Espada
That's what I meant for "filler chapter".
An entire "reach the rooftop" moment AGAIN, with Luffy declaring he will become PK AGAIN, and nothing really happens. Just stalling to end the volume most likely.
It's hard to get excited for this kind of stuff. The story becomes so "artificial". The developments aren't natural at all, so it's hard to really care about these chapters.
The chapter itself doesn't look bad. Looks like an okay, maybe even cool chapter once we have the pics and all, but the events that happens in it are just....boring.

@Cross_Marian told you it would be Luffy's 1803274189027498137498317947813th declaration of PK that hyped the providers.
"Goda".
You activated future sight

Status
Not open for further replies.