Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
His "No, YOU'RE in MY way" to Doflamingo as well as his whole speech before King Kong Gun was pretty great.

He also already said to Kaido and BM that he'll surpass them back in 1000.

And it's not like there's no time for him to get another one liner before he gets to use whatever new form or powerup he has left against Kaido.
Now imagine him spamming that shit everytime he gets rekt and faces the same enemy again. Like a freaking routine.
Enemy goes for Luffy and Luffy is like
"Woah woah man. I just said I'm gonna become Pirate King. I still haven't said that I'm gonna surpass you. Gotta wait until I finish my lines. It's protocol."

Oda had obviously to nerf Zoro in order to render the plot more balanced and enticing.
You sweet summer child :josad:
Plot so all the bullshit with luffy Yamato Momo could happen
:saden:
The last fight where characters had "damage" actually matter so they couldn't move as well, was Luffy vs Lucci.
After that, damage is "filler".
Ashura is Zoro's strongest move and that's it.
There's no "100% Ashura" or "10% Ashura".
This isn't MHA and Ashura is not One For All.
Ikr. But these Zoro fans think Ashura would one shot the Yonko :rolaugh:
Shanks and his WHOLE crew couldn't do shit to just kaido and King
Shanks said go back to the NW. Kaido and King went back:ultimoji:

Y'all are comparing regular attacks to 1 big attack where Zoro, according to him himself, placed everything he had, using the conquerors haki that he didnt even know he had. He cant pull shit like that on the regular, and we havent seen Luffy

LMAO BET THOSE 2 FODDER ATTACK DIDNT EVEN MADE KAIDO HUFF HUFF LIKE HALFDEAD ZORO with broken bones DID TO KAIDO

Yamato advCOC +luffys G4 Best shot <<<< Halfdead Zoro
Plus kaido said they would take over the world together if Halfdead Zoro joined. :finally:

His "No, YOU'RE in MY way" to Doflamingo as well as his whole speech before King Kong Gun was pretty great.

He also already said to Kaido and BM that he'll surpass them back in 1000.

And it's not like there's no time for him to get another one liner before he gets to use whatever new form or powerup he has left against Kaido.
Luffy will surpass kaido and big mom in wano confirmed in chapter 1000 gear 4 impact man incoming :steef::steef::steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.