It's the fact we had
I'm gonna beat him now
Got one one shot
I'm gonna surpass you and become pirate king
Got kod twice
And now again
If he loses AGAIN then it's just beyond a joke
He isn't gonna lose this time.
But could he say: "I might not be able to beat you alone, but this is an alliance after all, and we will beat you together".
Any cheesy shit like this would be better than the freaking spam.

Kidd says: ''...Das hat nicht viel Zeit geschaffen'' this translated means: ''That didn't create a lot of time''

He never said anything about one second. He afterwards says ''But thank you for blocking!!''

So, get your L :holdthisl:
So you post a newbie translator and ignore Stephen who has been translating for years and is in regular contact with Oda's team?:queenhear:
They say shanks secretly coming to see 5 elders at everynight. and guess what he doing @Seraphoenix :endthis:

mf barely got the yonko title and it took whole Red hair pirates to Defeat king lmaoo
:kayneshrug::suresure::suresure:
Are you mad that Shanks can go talk to the gorosei like an equal? :josad:
While they don't give a fuck that Mihawk was fired like a fodder?:gokulaugh::vistalaugh:

Momo is gonna clash with Dragon's Form in a bit, maybe even hurts him with the elemental abilities, then when Onigashima reaches Wano mainland, he's gonna leave and do the lifting thing, thus begin the countdown for Luffy to beat Kaidou.
I doubt that Momo has enough time to somehow get Ame, turn back to human form, and do the scar-opening strike on Kaidou. Remember, Momo himself said that he wanted to turn big so he can stop Onigashima from failing.
But we will see whatever happens tho.

Pretty funny how people come with their translation when it doesn't fit their agenda but dont accept it when it goes against their agenda
A few months ago people where acting like Viz is untouchable and never makes mistakes

This chapter will be cool as soon as the pics drop. Sounds like a lot of epic panels.
Wanted to see Snakeman vs Hybrid Kaido tho. Now we have to go through that Dragon form again, yikes

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Momo is gonna clash with Dragon's Form in a bit, maybe even hurts him with the elemental abilities, then when Onigashima reaches Wano mainland, he's gonna leave and do the lifting thing, thus begin the countdown for Luffy to beat Kaidou.
I doubt that Momo has enough time to somehow get Ame, turn back to human form, and do the scar-opening strike on Kaidou. Remember, Momo himself said that he wanted to turn big so he can stop Onigashima from failing.
But we will see whatever happens tho.
Of course he has. Remember that Hyori/Toki/Enel is still in Onigashima hidden and probably brought the sword.
:ihaha:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
He doesn't consult with every sentence :kaidowhat:

Zoro is going to kill a deathbed WB :rolaugh:

You guys are excited for that shit?:kobeha:

Zoro was allowed to play with the Yonko a bit before being sent back to fight Ling where he belongs. Now the captains fight Yonko while the weaker underlings fight Hawkins and Ling:jay-he:

Why didn't he do Ashura at the start:quest: against two Yonko? if he could do it at 100% health?
Kill the unkillable guy shanks couldn't scratch
Fuck yeah I'm excited

So you post a newbie translator and ignore Stephen who has been translating for years and is in regular contact with Oda's team?:queenhear:

Are you mad that Shanks can go talk to the gorosei like an equal? :josad:
While they don't give a fuck that Mihawk was fired like a fodder?:gokulaugh::vistalaugh:
lmao no one gives a flying fuck about wg its only shanks that sucking elders dick at everynight and barely got the title of yonko by sucking those fodders
:suresure:
Mihawk just want to traval freely while shanks need to worship elders to get the yonko title
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.