Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cope is too strong. His condition didn't affect the strength of Ashura :josad: In fact I would say Zoro can't even do Ashura unless he is in shit condition :cheers:
Zoro can unleash Ashura at will there was just no worthy opponents that pushed him to use it, i can fully understand the fear though why you would want to believe Zoro has no control over such a move we will tell Zoro to put Ashura on lock it's too overpowered:cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hitetsu wouldn't be happy to give ame no habikiri to a child when ryou users were warning zoro not to take enma because of its properties
Momo isn't doing anything with that sword but maybe orochi

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Luffy against Crocodile:
"I don't care who you are. I'm just gonna surpass you!"
Iconic. Still one of the best Luffy fights. Crocodile is remembered to this day as one of the greatest villains in One Piece.

Luffy against Kaido:
*insert generic "I'm gonna become the Pirate King" catchphrase here*

I don't have a problem with Luffy stating that he will be Pirate King. It's kinda his motto.
But GOD I WISH he had more than 3lines of dialogue.
It's either:
- I'm gonna become Pirate King;
- I want meat!;
- I'm gonna kick your butt.

"I'm gonna surpass you!" "Who cares if you're God?" "I understand Robin's enemy very well", etc.
Imagine if Luffy still had these badass quotes.
Imagine if Post-TS wasn't the proof that Oda lost his touch and One Piece is more often a "miss" than a "hit".

I am not reffering to cuts. He could've break kaidos internal bones or let him bleed internally with his advanced CoC. But he wasn't able to. He only made him spit a little bit of blood, but he was fine afterwards. So Luffys feats aren't much better than zoros.
He made him bleed internally that's why he is coughing blood.
Breaking a bone is way harder than make a scar
I think you don't understand how much power you need to throw to break a bone.
Man a scar is a deep cut on the skin
To break a bone you need to pull strenght who goes through fat, muscle and finally have still enough power to break the bones.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

Kidd says: ''...Das hat nicht viel Zeit geschaffen'' this translated means: ''That didn't create a lot of time''

He never said anything about one second. He afterwards says ''But thank you for blocking!!''

So, get your L :holdthisl:
Lmao everyone is gonna just be biased for the translation that suits their agneda... theres no point.

Explain him calling Yamato a "he" then
He doesn't consult with every sentence :kaidowhat:
Lmfao cope harder
We getting roof piece king and kaidos head
Zoro is going to kill a deathbed WB :rolaugh:

You guys are excited for that shit?:kobeha:
Zoro already fought with 2 Yonkos go read some manga noob
:milaugh:
Zoro was allowed to play with the Yonko a bit before being sent back to fight Ling where he belongs. Now the captains fight Yonko while the weaker underlings fight Hawkins and Ling:jay-he:
Zoro can unleash Ashura at will there was just no worthy opponents that pushed him to use it, i can fully understand the fear though why you would want to believe Zoro has no control over such a move we will tell Zoro to put Ashura on lock it's too overpowered:cheers:
Why didn't he do Ashura at the start:quest: against two Yonko? if he could do it at 100% health?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy against Crocodile:
"I don't care who you are. I'm just gonna surpass you!"
Iconic. Still one of the best Luffy fights. Crocodile is remembered to this day as one of the greatest villains in One Piece.

Luffy against Kaido:
*insert generic "I'm gonna become the Pirate King" catchphrase here*

I don't have a problem with Luffy stating that he will be Pirate King. It's kinda his motto.
But GOD I WISH he had more than 3lines of dialogue.
It's either:
- I'm gonna become Pirate King;
- I want meat!;
- I'm gonna kick your butt.

"I'm gonna surpass you!" "Who cares if you're God?" "I understand Robin's enemy very well", etc.
Problem is
It's the fact we had
I'm gonna beat him now
Got one one shot
I'm gonna surpass you and become pirate king
Got kod twice
And now again
If he loses AGAIN then it's just beyond a joke

It's just normal Luffy talk about being PK often a lot of people cares about that titles
Whereas only 2 guys cares about being WSS
WSS Title is shit

Luffy and Yamato attacking Kaido seems hype!! Kaido would be beyond surprised to see Momo in this form lol…Hope we see Momo and Kaido mirroring element based attacks (just for fun xD)…

Luffy temporarily going to G4 is interesting. Excited to see what’s his strategy would be…He couldn’t match Kaido consistently in his base even with his CoC (maybe he couldn’t use CoC consistently)…I guess he will intermittently use G4 and base plus adv. Haki!

Status
Not open for further replies.