Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the slander on the horizon :milaugh:but I’m finna go on a limb and call it 💪🏿😤
Momo is gonna open up Kaido’s scar :finally:

The argument most will make is that it makes zero sense from a PL perspective but tbh it also made zero sense for the scabbards or even the Supernova on the roof save Luffy to be able to hurt Kaido but from a narrative perspective it does which is what ended up happening 😅

So y’all prolly be better served thinking about this from a narrative perspective as opposed to a PL perspective.

Reasons why I think Momo opens up Kaido’s scar are:
1. Oda has made it a point to highlight Momonosuke practicing his swordsmanship several times since this saga began so he’d most likely be utilizing his swordsmanship at some point in this arc. One could argue that this will be utilized against Orochi which is a fair argument but from a narrative point of view, Kaido is also fair game and I’d argue that it makes a lot more sense for it to be Kaido than Orochi. Only reason why people discount Kaido is coz they think Momo is weak & Kaido is too strong so they match him up against the weakling Orochi. Momo has had tons of interactions with Kaido & literally none with Orochi and Kaido is the one that has been written to antagonize Momo over & over again. Hell he’s the reason why Momo is scared of heights. Moreover keep in mind that Orochi is down to his last head so if Momo cuts it, he’d have ultimately killed him which doesn’t really make sense as Momo is still a kid mentally.

2. There’s set-up for Kaido’s scar to be opened up. Kaido told the scabbards that their swordsmanship pales in comparison to Oden’s so they are not strong enough to even open up his scar’. Most predicted that Zoro would do it but he ultimately didn’t so only other person that fits the bill Momo. Also keep in mind that Momo is apparently the mirror image of Oden. Even if he wouldn’t ordinarily be able to match Kaido in a 1 v 1 coz of the difference in experience and skill, the shock Kaido will take from seeing Momo’s hybrid should give Momo an opportunity to close in on him land an attack and I think the key to Momo opening Kaido’a scar will be the Ame no Habakiri. We know Emma is special in that it can draw out it’s user’s Haki so there’s a strong possibility that Ame no Habakiri is special in some way as well. Keep in mind that it wasn’t only Emma that scarred Kaido. Also for reason Momo is scared of that sword so it probably has a special characteristic like Emma.

3. The current Momotaro set-up. Even though Luffy is ultimately the main in this fight & not Momonosuke, from a narrative point of view it’d be pretty damn awesome if Momonosuke plays a hand in Kaido’s defeat and dealing a fatal blow to Kaido will do just that.
Hiyori (The Pheasant) will arrive at the rooftop to complete the Momotaro set-up, she will give Momo the Ame no Habakiri...

:crazwhat:

I am not reffering to cuts. He could've break kaidos internal bones or let him bleed internally with his advanced CoC. But he wasn't able to. He only made him spit a little bit of blood, but he was fine afterwards. So Luffys feats aren't much better than zoros.
He recovered faster from Zoro's papercut :risicheck:
What a way to twist it Vivre card only mentioned that Zoro unleashed Ashura with all his might this doesn't change he was in terrible condition when he did it:wellwell:
The cope is too strong. His condition didn't affect the strength of Ashura :josad: In fact I would say Zoro can't even do Ashura unless he is in shit condition :cheers:

Manga says Hakai was one second.

*Zoro fans: you are wrong

:pepecry:

Mr postpone is too scared to fight Shanks. Was too scared to fight WB. He got denied by YC2 Jozu and then decided to hide and try and fight Luffy when he realised YCs are too strong :pepemotion:

Vista may well have taken the title if Sengoku didn't save Mihawk :tchpepe:

Red-Hair pirates sent Kaido and King away with no injuries. Cry more :gokulaugh:

:cantseeme:

‘Luffy declaring to be King of Pirates’

Zoro wankers: eww thats really cringe af :whitepress::whitepress:

‘Zoro said he become WSS’

Zoro wankers: Dam thats hype AF motherfucking Goated ZKK bitches...:steef::steef:

Just accept Luffy is a damn Protagonist and always be strongest lol...
People only have an issue with Luffy saying it every half an hour in Wano.

Last time Zoro said he was gonna be WSS, was in Dressrosa iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.