Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be that way, Kaidou picks up King and King becomes his subordinate?
wait I dont specifiically get your question
from what I understand
while it seems king's race was made extinct due to actions by celestial dragons (humans too)
it seems kaido's race might have had a bit of history in wano ( meaning in this case samurai are the ones responsible?)

with king I think kaido would have met both king and queen when he was held captive by the wg.

wait I dont specifiically get your question
from what I understand
while it seems king's race was made extinct due to actions by celestial dragons (humans too)
it seems kaido's race might have had a bit of history in wano ( meaning in this case samurai are the ones responsible?)

with king I think kaido would have met both king and queen when he was held captive by the wg.
Well, he could know about Lunarian race, and him be only one from oni's race, and him understand Kings past and history and made King Joins his crew, obviously King will accept after seen kaidous strenght.

No one can surpass a logia in their element.
(That’d be like saying “this ice is stronger than ice itself.” Logias are in some sense the embodiment of their element, at least according to Blackbeard).

Not even Big Mom has outperformed Ace in fire or Enel in lightning.
Mythicals are supposed to be the rarest of all fruits, and the Makami is refereed to as an actual god fruit, the first one to ever get that treatment. Aokiji might be better at using it but it would be weird to me if he was actually colder than her

Status
Not open for further replies.