Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure most people think what yamato is doing is more impressive then a scar on kaido its just you zorofans who deny reality.
tbh
Kaido has lost to marines and yonko before yet none of them have scared him

this doesn’t put zoro above them

she stalled kaido till luffy came that’s greater than what zoro did, took a beating of advcoc and is still standing
Meanwhile 100% zoro is facing king

I don't care enough to make a thread and explain my position in more detail, and I said of course he can use whatever pronoun he wants at the beginning of that post.
It is the forcing others to use the pronouns that I find egregious, and unrealistic, considering any random person can and most likely will call his bluff next time he posts a summary. Will he really stop providing spoilers if a random burner account sullies his summary next week?
I mean he probably gets shit for it regularly. Besides, he’s posting spoilers for us. He doesn’t make money off of it; so for people to be that ungrateful that a pronoun triggers them enough to be this rude and disrespectful I don’t blame him.

Except Kaidos defenses were down since he was shitting his pants because he saw Oden in them. There was also a moment where Kaidos old scar began to hurt suddenly. Thats the only reason why kiku was able to penetrate Kaido. Zoro penetrated Kaido while in his strongest form, nothing comparable here.
nah you really are a wanker
Kaido can now make his scales weaker????
My God:lusalty:

I tell you this once. Redon and Lance are giving us a lot of support by his spoilers and are a big reason for this Forum to be this alive.

If you want to troll him or insult him, you are free to leave. If you keep trolling him, i will ban you.

Grow up dude. Respect if someone is gifting you something instead of pulling out your own agenda and destroy this for everyone else on the forum.
get his ass

redon of course is free to call Yamato by whatever pronouns he wants, but I don't think it is right to force others to do so, especially when the all knowing narrator box introducing Yamato referred to her as Kaido's daughter. Kaido starved and wanted Yamato to follow his ambitions, I doubt he wanted a daughter, I don't think Kaido would use "correct pronouns" if it wasn't his idea in the first place, and I actually think it is kind of spitting in Yamato's face personally to take her abuser's word at face value.

Will he stop posting if we post in these spoiler discussion threads rather than the summary and images thread? Then any random person at any time can cross the "red line" he has set up to control people, will he go through with that threat?
but where did he force us to do it?

I tell you this once. Redon and Lance are giving us a lot of support by his spoilers and are a big reason for this Forum to be this alive.

If you want to troll him or insult him, you are free to leave. If you keep trolling him, i will ban you.

Grow up dude. Respect if someone is gifting you something instead of pulling out your own agenda and destroy this for everyone else on the forum.
Good, you're free to ban me of course. Your house, your rules.

If you don't ban me, next week I will take the spoilers with no comment/insult and offer an optional summary again, IF they're force-feeding their agenda in every second sentence once again.

And yes, I certainly drive my own agenda of common sense and official confirmation (vivre cards, official promotion). Never denied that.

Just know two things:

1) If you don't think that redon & Co. have a clear agenda here, too, you're just really naive.

2) You're only bringing more and more toxic discussions into the community by banning a long-tenured member who simply adresses Yamato the right way - as a female (the way Oda wants her to be seen via vivre card etc.). Congrats! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.