Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you this once. Redon and Lance are giving us a lot of support by his spoilers and are a big reason for this Forum to be this alive.

If you want to troll him or insult him, you are free to leave. If you keep trolling him, i will ban you.

Grow up dude. Respect if someone is gifting you something instead of pulling out your own agenda and destroy this for everyone else on the forum.
WOOOOOOOOO PANTHEOS GET HIS ASS

nah you really are a wanker
Kaido can now make his scales weaker????
My God:lusalty:
Except in his human form he has no scales. Its the same exact thing with Big Mom when she got vulnerable after seeing the picture of mother caramell being destroyed. It was one of her weak spots. The same thing applies to Kaido if he remembers Oden and sees him in other persons. He gets into a shock state and gets vulnerable. Plus by insulting me as being a wanker doesn't change your arguments still being stupid.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Asura wasn't nerfed vs Kaido. It's just that it took the rest of Zoro's stamina. Characters are known for pulling through their damage. Machvise crushed Hajrudin's skeleton while Hajrudin wasn't able to move him from his place. Yet he pulled through with a shattered skeleton and punched Machvise to the edge of the birdcage. Healthy Zoro just would have uses Asura casually.
@stairs-kun
In his VC it is said that he used all his power.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I tell you this once. Redon and Lance are giving us a lot of support by his spoilers and are a big reason for this Forum to be this alive.

If you want to troll him or insult him, you are free to leave. If you keep trolling him, i will ban you.

Grow up dude. Respect if someone is gifting you something instead of pulling out your own agenda and destroy this for everyone else on the forum.
Redon and lance are same person
:cheers:

Good, you're free to ban me of course. Your house, your rules.

If you don't ban me, next week I will take the spoilers with no comment/insult and offer an optional summary again, IF they're force-feeding their agenda in every second sentence once again.

And yes, I certainly drive my own agenda of common sense and official confirmation (vivre cards, official promotion). Never denied that.

Just know two things:

1) If you don't think that redon & Co. have a clear agenda here, too, you're just really naive.

2) You're only bringing more and more toxic discussions into the community by banning a long-tenured member who simply adresses Yamato the right way - as a female (the way Oda wants her to be seen via vivre card etc.). Congrats! :)
what a dumb hill to die on

I mean he probably gets shit for it regularly. Besides, he’s posting spoilers for us. He doesn’t make money off of it; so for people to be that ungrateful that a pronoun triggers them enough to be this rude and disrespectful I don’t blame him.
This is an online community, as dirty Larry pointed out, focused on the piracy of a pirate manga, he will get shit for anything good or bad.
I understand the knee jerk reaction, I just think it is kind of delusional to expect any online community to unanimously support anything you do.
I read his spoiler summary, was grateful he provided it, but still rolled my eyes at the pronouns and it genuinely made it more confusing to read when we have several other genuinely male characters in the scenes. I stayed silent on the issue in this thread, until he threatened to stop providing spoilers, then I posted my take why I thought that was unrealistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.