Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By some people logic
Kiku > zoro and the seven people kaido lost to
Cause she stabbed through his hand lol
Except Kaidos defenses were down since he was shitting his pants because he saw Oden in them. There was also a moment where Kaidos old scar began to hurt suddenly. Thats the only reason why kiku was able to penetrate Kaido. Zoro penetrated Kaido while in his strongest form, nothing comparable here.

Unbiased take is that Yamato has better defense and versatility overall, who can willfully use CoC attacks while Zoro has greater attack power at his best but the Asura CoC thing he did vs Kaido was done subconsciously so he needs to learn how to use it intentionally.

I would put them on the same level right now, I think you can make arguments for either side in terms of putting one slightly above the other. There's some things Yamato is better at while Zoro can do things Yamato can't either.
Zoro has the superior defense and Endurance though...Hakai

Good. I will do it again until that knucklehead with his ridiculous agenda gets it.

If he stops posting spoilers, he can just go back to his circle-jerk "Yamato is a trans-person" bubble.

Not that we need his summary in the slightest, full raws are out minutes afterwards anyway.

And Lance, you can tell him one thing directly: If he gets so petty about someone calling him out for his blatantly obvious agenda (trying to force-feed he/him pronouns for Yamato into every second sentence), he can just go fuck himself. Nobody needs his bullshit summaries.
I don't care if Redon pronounces Yamato as "he" as long as he doesn't force us to do the same.

Also, speak for yourself, I need his summary because it mostly explains what happens in these panels with information.

Except Kaidos defenses were down since he was shitting his pants because he saw Oden in them. There was also a moment where Kaidos old scar began to hurt suddenly. Thats the only reason why kiku was able to penetrate Kaido. Zoro penetrated Kaido while in his strongest form, nothing comparable here.
I’m having a hard time reading this in a serious way :cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:rule 34 artists are scrambling rn

people please stop doing this. if redon wants to refer to yamato as he then just let him. he is already doing us a service
redon of course is free to call Yamato by whatever pronouns he wants, but I don't think it is right to force others to do so, especially when the all knowing narrator box introducing Yamato referred to her as Kaido's daughter. Kaido starved and wanted Yamato to follow his ambitions, I doubt he wanted a daughter, I don't think Kaido would use "correct pronouns" if it wasn't his idea in the first place, and I actually think it is kind of spitting in Yamato's face personally to take her abuser's word at face value.

Will he stop posting if we post in these spoiler discussion threads rather than the summary and images thread? Then any random person at any time can cross the "red line" he has set up to control people, will he go through with that threat?

redon of course is free to call Yamato by whatever pronouns he wants, but I don't think it is right to force others to do so, especially when the all knowing narrator box introducing Yamato referred to her as Kaido's daughter. Kaido starved and wanted Yamato to follow his ambitions, I doubt he wanted a daughter, I don't think Kaido would use "correct pronouns" if it wasn't his idea in the first place, and I actually think it is kind of spitting in Yamato's face personally to take her abuser's word at face value.

Will he stop posting if we post in these spoiler discussion threads rather than the summary and images thread? Then any random person at any time can cross the "red line" he has set up to control people, will he go through with that threat?
Just chill. Who cares. Kaido calls him son and everyone in story refers to him as he so if a spoiler wants to use that pronoun they can. Don’t like it. Don’t read it

Status
Not open for further replies.