Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. I will do it again until that knucklehead with his ridiculous agenda gets it.

If he stops posting spoilers, he can just go back to his circle-jerk "Yamato is a trans-person" bubble.

Not that we need his summary in the slightest, full raws are out minutes afterwards anyway.

And Lance, you can tell him one thing directly: If he gets so petty about someone calling him out for his blatantly obvious agenda (trying to force-feed he/him pronouns for Yamato into every second sentence), he can just go fuck himself. Nobody needs his bullshit summaries.
Lance is redon lol

Good. I will do it again until that knucklehead with his ridiculous agenda gets it.

If he stops posting spoilers, he can just go back to his circle-jerk "Yamato is a trans-person" bubble.

Not that we need his summary in the slightest, full raws are out minutes afterwards anyway.

And Lance, you can tell him one thing directly: If he gets so petty about someone calling him out for his blatantly obvious agenda (trying to force-feed he/him pronouns for Yamato into every second sentence), he can just go fuck himself. Nobody needs his bullshit summaries.
You sound like you must be a pleasant person.

edit: So some said you are redon? If that's the case, even better. Then you know what I think of it.

no need to be such an asshole

Oh boy :hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.