Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So where do we stand in terms of Yamato vs Zoro?
:queenhear:
Unbiased take is that Yamato has better defense and versatility overall, who can willfully use CoC attacks while Zoro has greater attack power at his best but the Asura CoC thing he did vs Kaido was done subconsciously so he needs to learn how to use it intentionally.

I would put them on the same level right now, I think you can make arguments for either side in terms of putting one slightly above the other. There's some things Yamato is better at while Zoro can do things Yamato can't either.

It was stated in the vivre cards that only Kaido is stronger than King. And King is the leader of the All Stars. So I have to disagree here. It is also been potrayed. Queen is in his hybrid form, while King is in his base form.
The translation of leader is wrong. The word just means the first of the calamities. He’s not actually in charge of Queen and jack.

It was stated in the vivre cards that only Kaido is stronger than King. And King is the leader of the All Stars. So I have to disagree here. It is also been potrayed. Queen is in his hybrid form, while King is in his base form.
And Queen performed very appallingly. King was having an upper hand on Sanji without really cheap shoting him while Sanji looked like ragdolling Queen despite dealing no substantial damage for the most part.

Let's put aside the fact that she will never land a clean hit on Zoro. Let's give her a clean hit.
Can she even hurt Zoro significantly for him to be bothered by her hits?
Her hits seem to be less effective than even wet-noodles-Luffy's.:yasu:

Why do I taste so much salt from your post? :yasu:
Is it because you are finally starting to realize that ZKK is inevitable? :ihaha:
I have no reason to be salty:milaugh:

yamato, momo & luffy is already at place where they should be and zoro is already at the place where he should be. After defeating king, he will collapse from the drug sideeffect to only wake up after this arc...that is why i say its a childish dream.

And Queen performed very appallingly. King was having an upper hand on Sanji without really cheap shoting him while Sanji looked like ragdolling Queen despite dealing no substantial damage for the most part.
Agenda bullshit as usual.
Happy to forget Sanji was saving Momo and throwing him to Shinobu rather than fighting King with full focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.