Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it me or in this cover Luffy&Zoro are the center focus compare to all the other strawhat and the other pirate too? When I watch this my eyes fall automatically in the middle and what I see as first is Luffy with Zoro. Just saying maybe is only me.
Luffy is the biggest in this cover but Zoro is taking more space than Sabo or Law. Maybe
Oda really took the poll to draw at less the 2 most popular characters in the cover.
man that looks really good put together in one spread

people who are most forward (in the foreground) stand out the most. luffy absolutely stands out the most because his fist is leaping almost off the page it is so forward, and he is also the biggest in the center. next my eye goes along the same plane as luffy, so katakuri, law, chopper, sabo, ace, zoro, who are also quite forward with bold colors stand out. and also blackbeard and big mom on the same plane. youll start to pick out nami, killer, and boa, too. then i see the upper corners with shanks and kaido, and roger in the middle. then my eye just kind of gets really lost in all the color and i have to start to focus intently to see whats characters are all there in the background.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yo what happened to the ryuma parallels? Is zoro the the dragon slayer or Oni exterminator? If it's the oni does that mean the ryuma parallels were actually forced? Also didn't momotaro fight an oni ?

A

Akagaminoproduction

if you didn't want you should have gone the easy way and wanked the MC instead
I dont like his lack of hype.... and getting always overshadowed by someone else..... you can literally count number of people on fingers who said zoro> luffy openly... and I am one of those....

man that looks really good put together in one spread

people who are most forward (in the foreground) stand out the most. luffy absolutely stands out the most because his fist is leaping almost off the page it is so forward, and he is also the biggest in the center. next my eye goes along the same plane as luffy, so katakuri, law, chopper, sabo, ace, zoro, who are also quite forward with bold colors stand out. and also blackbeard and big mom on the same plane. youll start to pick out nami, killer, and boa, too. then i see the upper corners with shanks and kaido, and roger in the middle. then my eye just kind of gets really lost in all the color and i have to start to focus intently to see whats characters are all there in the background.
I agree and this cover is pretty bright. there is a lot yellow and light blue which make a strong contrast with what Luffy&Zoro are wearing black clothes for Zoro and for Luffy the hacky fist + jacket.

Is it me or in this cover Luffy&Zoro are the center focus compare to all the other strawhat and the other pirate too? When I watch this my eyes fall automatically in the middle and what I see as first is Luffy with Zoro. Just saying maybe is only me.
Luffy is the biggest in this cover but Zoro is taking more space than Sabo or Law. Maybe
Oda really took the poll to draw at less the 2 most popular characters in the cover.
Woke:

Carrot and Yamato are on opposing sides of the double spread, just like this fanbase when it comes to either joining

A

Akagaminoproduction

of course the gorosei are very polite to their snitches, they would only be worried if shanks was a threat to them:kaidowhat:
it would be pretty poor writingfor shanks to be a snitch if oda couldn't justify it....

anyways... shanks didn't even give a fuck to sakazuki and talked only to sengoku.... a lot of hype

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yea give King a chance to fight kaido he do the same and one in her strongest form the other didn't get reveal yet :usoprice:king > Yamato
Not you thinking King can shrug off multiple club attacks from Kaido.
King can't even get past the likes of Luffy let alone Yamato. Base Yamato would ice him.

In the scale of 1 to 10 how high do you people rate this raid so far. I give it a 6.5 if I'm being generous tbh.

We need some Orks to teleport in Onigashima to start a Warrrrrgh! Better even an Inguisitor or an Eversor from the Imperium to land on the dome and started killing some heretics! Because I'm really not feeling this raid so far.

Bogard

You can't win
King still in base against santoryu Zoro :quest:

Meanwhile Yamato matches TB and snakeman speed, can damage Kaido with good control over advanced color of conqueror haki

Not to mention hax devil fruit defensive ability to perceive and block TB without receiving any damage, while at the same time having the ability to endure Kaido's advanced color of conqueror enhanced attacks for a long while and still being fighting ready :jay-yeah:

Pretty fine btw to see Luffy going in an out of G4 this easily. It hints at the fact we will see something new from him in this battle :lumazed:

Why does it matter zoro is taking more space than sabo and ace.. ofc they are not the most popular so the top 3 5 will take more space then him... the mosrt focus is on Luffy at the front and then chopper for some reason than zoro and nami at same place and sanji is a bit back fighting doffy..
Though it doesn;t really matter who is where as chopper is just beside luffy so nothing much specifc..

Status
Not open for further replies.