Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that's one way to look at it
Although I agree with you, but the hate should be put on Oda and not Yamato here...

I think Oda's biggest flaw this arc is not really any scabbards or Oden or Yamato....I think Oda's biggest flaw was Smile army/waiters/gifters...etc to even exist...
And for random samurais to exist
and for Ninja Oniwabanshu to exist
and for Mimawarigumi to exist
and for many irrelevant characters just occupying space ETERNALLY...which honestly if used equally on all other characters in this arc... you will get 1-2 chapters for EVERY CHARACTER

Like dude freaking Holdem gets 2-3 chapters focused on him in Wano? please tell me why!?

Why did Batman and gazellman need to exist?

Even freaking Kidd will have screen time LMAO as much as I hate his character.... At least Yamato is relevant character...my hate is always at Oda for focusing on random ass character filling the chapters with them
yea that is absolutely true , but adding yamato as a STRAW HAT is even more of a hot knife in a already bleeding wound , Oda really needs to cut in half the amount of useless characters that we forget even existed 30 chapters later

We have a similar scene with Tama.
Oda reuses his scenes, that's nothing new.

Still, Yamato has more appeal than 'simping'
Not the same thing. Luffy repaid Tama's kindness (who gave him her bowl of rice first). While this is basically 1:1 rehash of Gin scene. Characters that were starving but were feed by people that no reason doing so, and get overwhelmed by their kindness to tears.
Also nobody is pretending Tama is a great character

I guess that's one way to look at it
Although I agree with you, but the hate should be put on Oda and not Yamato here...

I think Oda's biggest flaw this arc is not really any scabbards or Oden or Yamato....I think Oda's biggest flaw was Smile army/waiters/gifters...etc to even exist...
And for random samurais to exist
and for Ninja Oniwabanshu to exist
and for Mimawarigumi to exist
and for many irrelevant characters just occupying space ETERNALLY...which honestly if used equally on all other characters in this arc... you will get 1-2 chapters for EVERY CHARACTER

Like dude freaking Holdem gets 2-3 chapters focused on him in Wano? please tell me why!?

Why did Batman and gazellman need to exist?

Even freaking Kidd will have screen time LMAO as much as I hate his character.... At least Yamato is relevant character...my hate is always at Oda for focusing on random ass character filling the chapters with them
That's because Oda is artificially dragging the arc! Oda doesn't have enough plot for Wano to be "200" chapter arc, what to do then? Create random useless characters that take screen! Wano has been hyped through-the-roof, and hyped arcs sell well, so Oda needed a way to stretch the arc as much as possible.

Quality of the spoilers reflects the chapter perfectly. Looks like NOTHING HAPPENS AT ALL.
One whole chapter for x99 lifes luffy to reach the top. Seriously if this series was new it'd get axed after 18 chapter mark together with dragonball.

Nami goal was never want to become stronger....someone wants to become stronger is not a borrowed goal....she was not nobody, she is Kaido daughter....she just emulate Oden......admiring someone is not wrong....don't we all do with our favorite characters.....
Belmiri told nami and nojiko that girls need to get stronger too, so it's within nami's goals.
Yamato was supposed to be kaido's son, being revealed that she's female was disappointing to me, and it's just basics info, everyone is child of someone, also aside from the oden imitating act, who is she really?
It's okay to admire someone, but at least have you own dreams.

I want to know what was her life like when she was the ogre princess. But we will never get that.

I would rather have had Luffy and Zoro against Kaido:few: Yamato was asspulled 70 chapters into the arc when the raid already started without any set-up, Marco is part of the old generation and Momo has no business fighting Kaido. :whitepress:
I would rather have Luffy 1 vs 1 Kaido over this
Yeah the set-up wasn't good.
Kaido will get rid of everyone minus luffy anyway 🤣

The only thing I find Yamato annoying is her constant Oden's wank
But aside from it, she's pretty okay. People have been complaining that One Piece doesn't have a strong competent female and when Oda gives us one people still keep complaining
People just hate Yamato because she's overshadowing their favs (my favorite as well but as long as ZKK happens I don't gaf :yearight:)
Don't know why I keep typing he for Yamato tho :catsweat:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The total number of times Kaido has fought was 19 opponents.

• Kinemon
  • Izou
  • Kiku
  • Raizou
  • Kawamatsu
  • Denjirou
  • Ashura
  • INU sulong
  • NEKO sulong
  • Law
  • Luffy
  • Zoro
  • Kid
  • Killer
  • Luffy again,got stronger.
  • Kinemon again.
  • Yamato
  • Luffy again,it probably got stronger still.
  • Kouzuki Momonosuke.
And to be honest, he can still face more opponents...
His current condition is not bad, kaido is active and he hasn't even used awakening yet.

The point is that KAIDO has no opponents, because if he had decided he would clear the alliance and ODA had to delay him with YAMATO, he would clear the retainers again.:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.