Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It damaged him. Do you even read my posting?

But it had no further impact, since Luffy never aimed for the scar, Kaido never mentioned it again. It simply had no further impact. And yes, Luffy is constantly powering up and increasing.
No futher impact? it was the only one which made kaido "HUFF HUFF" not even luffys Coc Ryoru can do that when made him Throw to the ground and his whole 1v1 battle not capable to made kaido this Damage

it again proves halfdead zoro feat >>> Luffys whole 1v1 Battle until he gets throws to the sea

also luffy manage to Touch kaido because of the wound the impact prooves when kaido using HUFF for the first time

and Kaido still wearing his vandage after the battle also last chapter flashbavk show8ng us how scars did the most damage to kaido in the entire series

Oden/Halfdead zoro feat >>>> Rest of Kaidos oppenents

No futher impact? it was the only one which made kaido "HUFF HUFF" not even luffys Coc Ryoru can do that when made him Throw to the ground and his whole 1v1 battle not capable to made kaido this Damage

it again proves halfdead zoro feat >>> Luffys whole 1v1 Battle until he gets throws to the sea

also luffy manage to Touch kaido because of the wound the impact prooves when kaido using HUFF for the first time

and Kaido still wearing his vandage after the battle also last chapter flashbavk show8ng us how scars did the most damage to kaido in the entire series

Oden/Halfdead zoro feat >>>> Rest of Kaidos oppenents
This guy never gives up huh

you are right. But that wasn’t the topic and point. He claimed Luffy could only fight Kaido cause Zoro gave him a scar.
If this spoiler is true then i think we have to categorize Kaido as a video game character. You know like he has like an HP bar and his actual fighting ability is basically unaffected while his HP slowly goes down

The spoilers suggest he gets hit by Yamato and snakeman Luffy both using AdvCoC and shrugs it’s off so really it’s like barely anything is affecting this man

As long as he keeps his CoC usage refined, Boundman will be enough.
looks like pretty much g4 and mastered coc might do the trick
Don’t the spoilers insinuate that none of this works? Like the spoilers say he got hit by Yamato and Luffy but at the end of the chapter he is still in Dragon form and he is infront of Momo… So it seems like Yamato and Luffy snakeman with advCoC STILL didn’t do much to the guy

As for new forms of Luffy, I highly doubt it. Hyogoro made a big deal about Luffy looking some like Buddhist figure in Boundman. Boundman's design is Buddhist in nature

Plus

Um...

They all look like some buddhist figure but seriously, I believe his G4 comes close to Sun Wukong as his G4 resembles those animals in Rusukaina. Sun Wukong is an incredible shapeshifter. Luffy is the god's enemy, similar to Sun Wukong opposing Buddha.

Also, Luffy is not going to defeat Kaido with his allrounder form. He needs a G4 mode which packs more power.

Status
Not open for further replies.