Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no. Luffy stalled Kaido for a period of time and his scar didn’t had any impact for that matter. Kaido instantly forgot about that scar anyway.
scar did damage and its the only one which did damage to kaido after the 20 years. dont put oden feat with thrashes punches like that even kamatsu can do with ryoru

look at where lufffy punching at, yes he punchs to the scar and thats why kaido got damage

Scars, wound >>>>>> Coc ryoru punches

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Then lets give Zoro's deathly nerfed Asura the value it deserves. Almost dead Zoro was performing Oden level feats.:cheers:
Not quite! The same argument doesn't apply here. And no, the feat isn't Oden level, but still far more impressive than everything his fellow SN and Yamato have accomplished.

no. Luffy stalled Kaido for a period of time and his scar didn’t had any impact for that matter. Kaido instantly forgot about that scar anyway.
Yup, He seemingly fought Kaido for a few dozen minutes, although there are other events that suggest the fight didn't last that long. The scar did affect Kaido, though it didn't have a significant impact.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
scar did damage and its the only one which did damage to kaido after the 20 years. dont put oden feat with thrashes punches like that even kamatsu can do with ryoru

look at where lufffy punching at, yes he punchs to the scar and thats why kaido got damage

Scars, wound >>>>>> Coc ryoru punches
Dude what?

yes he damaged Kaido. But that’s it Kaido aknowledged it, and nobody is denying this.
but it had no further impact in Luffys fight here.

and please learn to read movement. Luffy didn’t hit the scar, Luffy punched under Kaidos chin, classic „knock up“. And Kaido is splitting blood from it. So Luffy made Kaido at least bleed the same by his base form.

Dude what?

yes he damaged Kaido. But that’s it Kaido aknowledged it, and nobody is denying this.
but it had no further impact in Luffys fight here.

and please learn to read movement. Luffy didn’t hit the scar, Luffy punched under Kaidos chin, classic „knock up“. And Kaido is splitting blood from it. So Luffy made Kaido at least bleed the same by his base form.

if it didnt damage him can you tell me how Kaido couldnt block luffy before and counter Luffys punches when he just got a scar.

He got recovered and defeated luffy as usual

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
if it didnt damage him can you tell me how Kaido couldnt block luffy before and counter Luffys punches when he just got a scar.

He got recovered and defeated luffy as usual
It damaged him. Do you even read my posting?

But it had no further impact, since Luffy never aimed for the scar, Kaido never mentioned it again. It simply had no further impact. And yes, Luffy is constantly powering up and increasing.

G4 is useless? Bro hes up against kaido. And maybe he even figured something out maybe a new g4 form maybe a buff for g4 idk just wait. Luffy is going to win
Yes he is going to win. But not with one round of G4, so I don't understand the point to use G4, make him pass out like a loser with people carrying his ass for 10 minutes.

I'm just very disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.