Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had doubts since the korean leaker and talkop were saying that there is no break while scotch and redon said that there is a break, and now confirmed by the jp leaker, there is a break.
Can we soon expect now more spoiler?
Since the JP provider finally start to give answers right?
Post automatically merged:

Damn I also predicted the next Luffy's gear or form will be Fire-Flame based
Sun God vs Kaido awakenend form.
:steef:

So then that makes Luffy a lunarian as well because he can produce flames with his red hawk attack?
Wasn't it already explained that it's friction? Sanji is different because he can keep the flames lit as long as he wants to and can't get burned even if he doesn't use haki, where as luffy can use flames only for the time of one attack

Um...

They all look like some buddhist figure but seriously, I believe his G4 comes close to Sun Wukong as his G4 resembles those animals in Rusukaina. Sun Wukong is an incredible shapeshifter. Luffy is the god's enemy, similar to Sun Wukong opposing Buddha.

Also, Luffy is not going to defeat Kaido with his allrounder form. He needs a G4 mode which packs more power.
He uses boundman to defeat strong characters like Doffy and Kaido

Why, what happened in that fight:crazwhat:
-Luffy ran.
-Luffy survived a lot of beating.
-Katakuri stopped being an antagonist, instead he became a rival.
-Kata gave luffy so many chances to recover and allowed him to power up.
-Kata let luffy win.

Luffy said that katakuri's CoO will get weaker the longer he uses it, next page rayleigh said that haki get stronger and advances through battle, which is contradicting, and luffy's CoO got stronger, while kata got nothing.

Don’t the spoilers insinuate that none of this works? Like the spoilers say he got hit by Yamato and Luffy but at the end of the chapter he is still in Dragon form and he is infront of Momo… So it seems like Yamato and Luffy snakeman with advCoC STILL didn’t do much to the guy
am not sure that panel is the last page of the chapter
just going off where the arc is atm
the fact that he has a powerup rn he is yet to master
and feels confident he will take him down this time around.
now you might argue he's done this before and still got beat but timing matters. The f6 are done , the calamity fights should be reaching their climax soon, I quite frankly think we are edging closer to the final round off here.

-Luffy ran.
-Luffy survived a lot of beating.
-Katakuri stopped being an antagonist, instead he became a rival.
-Kata gave luffy so many chances to recover and allowed him to power up.
-Kata let luffy win.

Luffy said that katakuri's CoO will get weaker the longer he uses it, next page rayleigh said that haki get stronger and advances through battle, which is contradicting, and luffy's CoO got stronger, while kata got nothing.
Dude , Luffy said that Haki runs out like a stamina pool , but it gets stronger in tough battles, its like quantity vs quality , no contradiction

Status
Not open for further replies.