Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet they still infused CoC in their attacks to scar kaido, which is basically advanced CoC. Just because it isn't visualized doesn't mean it didn't happen boi.

CoA was being used in Marineford too, but not visualized, does that mean they didn't use it?

Keep being denyial.
being visualised is the only way it has been shown
That’s fact

And he never showed us where oda implied it
So agree to disagree

cause the sbs didn’t say shit on that
You seemed to ignore my translation which I made just for you from the actual SBS. Here you go again buddy, just for you.

Post automatically merged:

You seemed to ignore my translation which I made just for you from the actual SBS. Here you go again buddy, just for you.
This is from the ACTUAL SBS, no scothinformer needed here.

Sanji is kind and respect to women. He's good at cooking. He care about his crew. He respect to his captain. He has good manners. He doesn't like wasting food. He know the feeling of being bullied and starving. He doesn't care about money.If someone is starving , he will cook for them.He always grateful for zeff. For those he loves,he is ready to sacrifice himself.

Yes!! That's why he is my favourite character in op. He's the well-written character.

And he never showed us where oda implied it
So agree to disagree

cause the sbs didn’t say shit on that
...really. you are gonna be that hardheaded? Scotchinformer is one of the most reliable leakers when it comes to promotional and volume material releasing.

There is 100% proof in the volume, others have quoted you showing the lines where it's said

direct manga statement and on panel usage
Denying that is just you showing your stupidity

all users of it have leaked haki

zoro and oden didn’t
Post automatically merged:

Lmao
I don’t speak the language why would I go through that when I’ve already read it on Reddit

scotch informer isn’t oda…oda didn’t state anything like = you bullshitting
Dude you just got clowned and proved wrong. I told you already, you didn't listen yet you are here looking like proper imbecile

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
:gokulaugh::suresure:
Guys we have a second oda here

2 types???? By who
Where did you get this😂😂
2 piece, oden piece, zoro piece??

the headcanon be so strong

you could prove me wrong by showing me when the manga stated they were 2 types
Read manga properly before you start acting a fool. Ragnarok, Divine Departure, Paradise Totsuka & Dead Man's Game are all CoC coated attack.

Sanji is kind and respect to women. He's good at cooking. He care about his crew. He respect to his captain. He has good manners. He doesn't like wasting food. He know the feeling of being bullied and starving. He doesn't care about money.If someone is starving , he will cook for them.He always grateful for zeff. For those he loves,he is ready to sacrifice himself.

Yes!! That's why he is my favourite character in op. He's the well-written character.
You can say the same about every straw hat.

he didn’t
That guy is using someone else words as law
I think Oden used Adv-CoC here as there is a giant black lightning from the attack, even the SBS alludes to that even if it's still not official translation yet.

In the case of Zoro there's no giant black lightning effect in his Ashura so I don't think it's Adv-COC unless Ashura itself is some kind of variation of Adv-CoC itself.

being visualised is the only way it has been shown
That’s fact
That still doesn't mean that it wasn't used just because it wasn't visualised. Wtf are you talking about? How did Garp punch the shit out of Marco if it wasn't CoA? It wasn't visualised so what? He still used it. How did Marco hit Kizaru if he didn't use CoA? You're such an ignorant fool.

Every major faction leader we've seen has it.

Each Yonko.
Almost definitely Dragon.
Probably Mihawk (definitely if Zoro has it).

The marines are a faction like any other, and the previous fleet admiral had it. Also, just look at Sakazuki's personality and actions.

He's actively trying to CONQUER the seas when even Sengoku (a confirmed COC user) didn't.
Only Yonko and PK. Nobody else. No Larine. No Dragon. No Lihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.