Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A scar that last life long isn't a joke like some internal damage :kata:
Depends on case by case scenario I guess. Fact is Kaido defined Luffy's performance as shallow so at least him likely didn't manage to inflict a robust amount of damage to Kaido in their various minutes long exchange.

Now you being nonsensical. Kaido acknowledged zoros attack himself
Hasn't done shit for yamato and luffy got laughed at

Even this chapter they both hit him and he says nothing and is fine in dragon form
He aknowledged everyones attacks, Luffy made Kaido get “excited” but I dont recall Kaido beinf excited with Zoro.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't get it, if she was that strong why did King send Tobi roppo after her. Makes no sense at all
It was a challenge meaning something out of their usual line of work. They are supposed to "capture" and not defeat Yamato. And if someone is even capable enough to capture Yamato, they probably deserve to atleast challenge a Calamity.

King probably intended for the Tobi Roppo to work together and capture Yamato but their insubordination changed it into a contest.

Doesn't this sort of confirm the opposite? Without context, Humans may not be considered "creatures" by Oda's standard. This is pretty big ground to argue against his WSC title being end all be all strongest being on the planet. There is a reason Whitebeard not 2 years before had the WSM title, they are inherently different
yup I think this is how oda inteprets it
its important to note that kaido might have had this wsc title for a while and wb was still known as the king of the seas with his wsm title

big mom talking about surpassing other yonkos implied she elevates wb somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.