Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinnemon was done
Only willpower kept him alive for brief
Law blocked Basic hit and still got overpowered and damaged

Fuji gets oneshotted by or beaten by 10 basic hits. Oden got oneshitted by sneak basic hit after lots of broo breaths
So thinking Fuji can tank better better Oden or Yamato is wrong
Your power scaling sucks my guy :gokulaugh: the most idiotic way to power scaling anyone

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kinnemon was done

Fuji gets oneshotted by or beaten by 10 basic hits. Oden got oneshitted by sneak basic hit after lots of broo breaths
Law didn't block shit

Kinnemon was done

Your power scaling sucks my guy :gokulaugh: the most idiotic way to power scaling anyone

Kaido the WSC
This dude tanked any attack thrown at him
Fought Low Top Luffy, Low top Yamato, inbetweener kidd and 7 High tiers + 4 mid tiers yet still not weakened much

Btw Kaido didn't KO Yamato despite his enraged barrage of attacks on her.

:cheers:she's really low top tier
The only one beside BM to not lose to Kaido in this arc so far

The people with advanced haki + amazing stats ;
Yonko
Luffy
Yamato
Katakuri

These are the mightiest active pirates. All of them> warlords and YCs
Katakuri is old news. He was even with beginning of Wano Luffy. King has more hype than him now.

Zoro needs to on that list. Yamato is stronger than I thought but she is below Zoro.

This chapter gives Zoro more hype.

Zoro's flying dragon blaze is still one of the strongest attacks we've seen from the alliance side. It scared Big Mom, cut the horn off the giant skull and shook the entire island.

Zoro temporarily blocked Hakai, the strongest attack we have seen in the manga, with his powerful and large barrier haki and strength and then tanked it. The attack didn't take them out.

Zoro goes on to blitz Big Mom while heavily injured.

Zoro, while still heavily injured and in poor condition, fought Kaido in a 1v1 where he used adv CoC and bested Kaido by blocking all his attacks, blizting him, and scarring him.

:finally:

Being serious doesnt mean he was at full power but he was more serious than he was against the SNs atleast, or atleast pre him mopping everyone in Hybrid.
The fact Kaido is apparently taking kanabo hit to the face and still talking (meaning he deosn't felt shit) make me believe he was still holding back a great deal. Kaido certainly couldn't talk when he was getting adv COC punched by Luffy. But we should be fixed soon enough

Dude Yamato is strong. No one is denying that. I just don’t understand your obsession with her being “Top Tier” when it’s clearly not true.

She is like Ace to Whitebeard or Oden before he left Wano. A lot of POTENTIAL, but “going out to sea” is what makes people Top Tier. It was stated with all of them, that that makes them “multiple times stronger”. How can she be Low Top Tier already, and get “many times stronger”?
Most people sailing out get to face stronger enemies and grow, it doesn't get much stronger than fighting the WSC for decades at home.

Being serious doesnt mean he was at full power but he was more serious than he was against the SNs atleast, or atleast pre him mopping everyone in Hybrid.
The fact Kaido is apparently taking kanabo hit to the face and talking at the same time (meaning he doesn't felt shit) make me believe he was still holding back a great deal. Kaido certainly couldn't talk when he was getting adv COC punched by Luffy. But we should be fixed soon enough

Dude Yamato is strong. No one is denying that. I just don’t understand your obsession with her being “Top Tier” when it’s clearly not true.

She is like Ace to Whitebeard or Oden before he left Wano. A lot of POTENTIAL, but “going out to sea” is what makes people Top Tier. It was stated with all of them, that that makes them “multiple times stronger”. How can she be Low Top Tier already, and get “many times stronger”?
She Doesn't need to go out to be top tier
Oden was low top/inbetweener when he joined WB
She's low top already. One piece is ending.
And she isn't even joining strawhats crew.
At worst she's inbetweener but above Amy walord and YC except Posthawk maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.