Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden scared kaido without adcoc
Show me any body using their strongest move when they are 100 percent

It’s like saying luffy would have one shotted katakuri if he used King Kong gun healthy

Only known people to use adcoc are
Roger
Prime beard
Luffy
4yonkos
And yamato

Also it’s stupid to think that a punch can leave a scar

Luffy was the first person tho hurt kaido on the roof without advcoc, kaido also was dodging Luffy base punch before he Koed him

1vs 1 against kaido and zoro loses badly

Now zoro is 100percent guess who he is facing??
Let me ruin your bullshit.

1. It has been shown in arlong park that zoros inury Impacted his performance and strength hence why arlong was scared of Zoro after he saw his scar

2. Makes zero sense since multiple characters in this verse have used named attacks when completely healthy. So I guess in your opinion white beards heaven and earth which was not used when he was injured badly was not his strongest move. Problem is you can't prove it

3.luffy couldnt one shot katakuri period since he was taking his gear 4 attacks easier in comparison to donflamingo.

And are you really bullshiting comparing the damage Luffy received from a yonko commander to a combined two yonko attack? When have uffys bones ever been broken while using attacks against strong opponents? Never. So your analogy is bullshit. Zoro had actual broken bones when using ashura. Not just damage, broken bones

4. Bullshiter kaido isn't even mentioning or weezing from advanced coc attacks coated in advanced ryou from Luffy. Dude hasn't mentioned once that he is slowing down or suffering from luffys attacks. Luffys whos attacks allows him to bypass kaidos durability a luxury that Zoro does not have

5. Zoro is 100 percent? How when he receivea 10 times more pain even if he gets damaged slightly? How is Zoro 100 percent when he literally a glass Cannon now? Since even the slightest injury will impair him because of the drug he took? It's like people be talking out of they ass

6. Yamato has been fighting with her dad using advanged coc and hasn't even remotely replicated zoros feat. Knocking kaido around ain't hype since pre udon Luffy was doing that in gear 3 when he first met kaido

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Humans are creatures
Stop Tryijg to create some other stuff
If humans aren't creatures then Oda wouldn't bring up Kaido when someone asked if a real life mother is the WSC stronger stronger Akainu.
Is the guy still discussing this? Kaido is essentially the strongest in the world, when he declares himself the strongest, no matter what race you are, you're the strongest in the world, ODA brought that up on SBS, or they'll make it up now that kaido is essentially the strongest of his race? HAHA.

G

Gorosei Informer

Regarding Kaido and Oni, he is definitely based on this certain legendary myth:...

https://mythus.fandom.com/wiki/Shuten-dōji

https://www.opfanpage.com/2018/09/13/kaido-the-living-mythical-creature/

The info is as follows:

-He was not born an Oni
-Human mother/dragon father
-Resented by everyone for being strongest
-Was a monk (ties in Mad Monk Urouge maybe?)
-Turned to alcohol for comfort

-Has horns (by the way)

So then he puts a mask on (devil fruit) to play pranks on the other Monks. Between that and being drunk he fled the monastery and lived out in the woods where he would steal all the food and alcohol from villages (Much like Kaido is stealing all Wano’s good food).

This attracted bandits who then pledged their loyalty and sub began his gang (Pirate Crew). Over time his gang of bandits all turned into Oni (much like everyone turning Zoan in his crew).

I have never been as disappointed in one piece as I have after these spoilers
There there, it will pass.
The fact Kaido is apparently taking kanabo hit to the face and talking at the same time (meaning he doesn't felt shit) make me believe he was still holding back a great deal. Kaido certainly couldn't talk when he was getting adv COC punched by Luffy. But we should be fixed soon enough
Yeah and remember when he took a hit from base Luffy ACoC, ans got knocked down? Then later on proceeded to offscreen him?

Now hes tanking G4 ACOC /ACoA strikes and Yamatos hits like nothing.

We have a Frieza situation on our hands, Kaido will slowly increase his powerlevel(well reveal) the more the fights go.

And just as Zoro and Sanji took over for Marco, they'll take over for Yamato too so the real monster trio can step in
:cheers::cheers:
You are mistaken i said onigashima raid not SH crew lol....luffy yamato and marco are undoubtly the strongest individuals in alliances...zoro and sanji are right behind those 3 IMO

Regarding Kaido and Oni, he is definitely based on this certain legendary myth:...

https://mythus.fandom.com/wiki/Shuten-dōji

https://www.opfanpage.com/2018/09/13/kaido-the-living-mythical-creature/

The info is as follows:

-He was not born an Oni
-Human mother/dragon father
-Resented by everyone for being strongest
-Was a monk (ties in Mad Monk Urouge maybe?)
-Turned to alcohol for comfort

-Has horns (by the way)

So then he puts a mask on (devil fruit) to play pranks on the other Monks. Between that and being drunk he fled the monastery and lived out in the woods where he would steal all the food and alcohol from villages (Much like Kaido is stealing all Wano’s good food).

This attracted bandits who then pledged their loyalty and sub began his gang (Pirate Crew). Over time his gang of bandits all turned into Oni (much like everyone turning Zoan in his crew).

It's flabbergasting to me how Ozu looks so massive and yet there are so many different tiers of power in between him and Kaido. I guess this applies to humans as well after all.

Zoro's attack didn't make Kaido fall because of pain
:suresure:
Zoro with ashura : sorry I can't make you hit the ground
Yamato goes on overpowering kaido

First they said she should hurt kaido. She can't hurt him...
Now they back to using "ashura did more damage: yes zoro has more lethality but his AP is below Yamato and Luffy's

Tl knock kaido down/put him on the floor show you gpt powerful AP even if you lack the lethality ;
Oden, Kidd, Luffy, Yamato and the 4 retainers combined force
Except Zoro who apparently has better AP lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I've seen people scaling Jimbe to Queen + level or saying he's kind of like Yamato cuz they both fought Ace at some point in time and they were kind of equal :kobeha:
I don't see anything wrong with Jinbe>=Queen or Jinbe =Queen, but it's pretty clear that Yamato is stronger than Jinbe lmao.

I can see Jinbe and Yamato interacting together tho, and being paired together because of their shared connections to Ace tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.