Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here start the problem, it isn´t our summary, it is Lance who post his own experince in the chapter and show us early spoiler.
We have no right to change it, we can adress it here and saying what we think, but we have no right to change the source of the provider, that is disrespectful and provoke against the provider. It is literally a gift for us, he can call Yamato like he want to do and it is not even his fault, it start with Oda and his team who make this mess up in first place.

Let the men write what he want, do it hurt you or something? You can make a own thread after that and show that you not argee with that case and im pretty sure 80% of the users not see Yamato anymore as "he" after the vivrecard reveals. So he not hurt or force anyone, let him write what he want lol.
Yeah I understood also that redon is actually posting what he feels and his experience. I mean again i was really impressed by yamato feats based on the summaries. But looks like the wound she gave to kaido wasn't extraordinary, just like tatsumaki.
Kaido in dragon form has nothing anymore ...

People just need to chill and wait for the panels, translations they want lol.

The real fight will be between Kaido and Luffy she got in few hits took some damage she isn't going to last for much longer
I know that but it doesnt change the fact that Yamato fought 1on1 against Kaido for a huge amount of time. And the fight wasnt really a one sided beatdown in favor of Kaido.

You change quotes to fulfill your own agenda. That’s it. How you call it doesn’t matter at all.

Will you do this again if you stay here, yes or no.
I already told you: I will post my very own summary (not just copied and changed) that correctly adresses Yamato as a girl next issue.

But hey, maybe it's not allowed to follow the actual canon (Yamato confirmed to be a cis girl) here.

So if your own agenda tells you that I'm a threat - just do it, ban me!

I already told you: I will post my very own summary (not just copied and changed) that correctly adresses Yamato as a girl next issue.

But hey, maybe it's not allowed to follow the actual canon (Yamato confirmed to be a cis girl) here.

So if your own agenda tells you that I'm a threat - just do it, ban me!

I‘ll miss you. I got your six. Let‘s see if the totalitarian of him is going to ban you, for actually saying the truth..

Do it then. I have no qualms. People won't just bend their knee in order to get a few summaries and pictures a few days earlier. :cheers:
I have no interest in removing them. It's the opposite. I want them.
It was just to showcase that it's easy to stop the raws from coming out in the future if someone truly wants to put effort in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.