Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The source doesn't matter one bit, honey.
You realize that redon providing us with spoilers is actually not really legal anyway?
If I write my own summary in my own words and then simply state "source: redon" that's perfectly fine in any way.
uh
if you still plan on crediting him as the source for his spoilers that you have edited
I think now you are looking for trouble

you said you offered an alternative which is fine
you said it will be paraphrased/your own interpretation which is fine
dont name redon as the source........
no its not perfectly fine, because his actual summary is exactly what he posted.

You did by taking his post and changing it. If you can't see that, then its on you.
I corrected him (following the official confirmation of Yamato being a cis-girl) and even clarified that outside of that it was still his summary.

He then threw a tantrum, because someone dared using the correct address for Yamato.

If you can't see that, then its on you.

Last edited:
Thats a fucked up reason to not post spoilers, he got into his feelings,
Then he shouldnt post shit and stop acting like a bitch LOL, dude was wrong about those stupid pronouns he cares soo much about, now hes trowing a tantrum.
Theres always a provider to replace the ones who grow a big ego, and even if there wasnt we would be getting the chapter a few days after the spoilers drops anyway.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
bruh nobody gives a flying fuck about whether redon gets yamato's gender right or about respecting oda and the official material. stop the lies. yall aint the angels that you make yourselves out to be

@dirtyLarry if yall genuinely intend to respect oda and the official source and wanna be goody two shoes, yall will be waiting for the official to release.

we're getting the summaries much earlier than the raws and fan chapter. don't risk that over some petty shit like this. i dont give a damn what pronouns he uses when he calls yamato and so should you, probably.

that being said, redon's reaction to this was kinda fucked as well. idk whats wrong with the dude but frankly idgaf if i can get the chapter summary early.

What’s she doing right now with all that speed and strength?? The puddle of blood she’s currently choking on while everyone else actually puts up a fight, is it hers or Wanda’s??
Wanda obviously she dragging carrot down oda nerf her hard but I get it you can't make her invincible you gotta have struggle :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.