Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one who was petty and childish when you took redon's summary and changed it.
Why, because I'm the one actually respecting the official material (vivre cards, promotion etc.) that clearly tells us to view her as a girl?

I'm honestly intrigued, so tell me two things:

1) What was petty about adressing her correctly?
2) Redon threatening to never post spoilers again simply because someone corrected his gendering isn't petty, right?

Who started shit, Paper?

If merely posting an alternative version of the spoiler summary (still crediting redon and emphasizing, that only Yamato's adress has been rightfully corrected) counts as "starting shit" then we have a problem.
You are continuing it. Let it go. You see how he doesn't even post here to argue? You see how you continue to argue? That's you stirring the pot.

It literally does not matter in the end. We read a summary for 5 hours before pics come out. 30 hours before scans. By that point, the summary did it's job on spoiling the chapter. That's it.

You are arguing about something that does not matter at this point

Tf wrong with this guy. Yamato is not a guy. Weird ass people salty they were wrong. Athur went on a tirade too when Yamato was confirmed has a female.
Calling Yamato a he is disrespecting Oda's morality. It's like implicating that Oda portrayed Yamato as a "he" and lacks the moral sensibility to acknowledge it.

It's much more intuitive and logical to think that things are different and the fact Yamato calls herself Oden is not a sexuality aspect.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
You are continuing it. Let it go. You see how he doesn't even post here to argue? You see how you continue to argue? That's you stirring the pot.

It literally does not matter in the end. We read a summary for 5 hours before pics come out. 30 hours before scans. By that point, the summary did it's job on spoiling the chapter. That's it.

You are arguing about something that does not matter at this point
He will let it go but you keep replying to him lol
:kobeha:

for starters prob dont say it redon's summary if you are going to change his words
if you are providing an alternative
it should be full your interpretation
and the source should be you.......
The source doesn't matter one bit, honey.
You realize that redon providing us with spoilers is actually not really legal anyway?
If I write my own summary in my own words and then simply state "source: redon" that's perfectly fine in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.