Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the hypocrite starting shit. Oh well. Can't change opinions, it's why the world is the way it is today:kayneshrug:
Well. There was no gender argument in western fandom before Aurther started doing this shit with wrong translation. Now redon also indulging in it.

Just making a point. Not trying to dis on redon. May be redon is under peer pressure to use pronouns like he/him. Arlongpark has some american/canada folks. They care about such pronouns. It's easier to handle us than provoke them over genders.

Who knows. He just pastes same thing on every forum.

Only certain users should be able to post in the summary thread. I think that’s the best solution. Only mods and providers should be allowed
@Bogard , @Pantheos
Right this, the certrain userser as provider and mods should be able to write in summary thread, if people have a problem they can open up later a seperate thread. It kinda get out of the hand.

And again for the debate, I understand Larry part but what he wanna do, force Redon to call Yamato a he? The question start from the begin, why this he/she debate start with Yamato in first case? Because Oda team mess this up, with Okiku people accept to call her/she since Oda make it clear from the first case, but with Yamato we don´t know if she/he rather wanna be a men because of feeling like this or just been a copy of Oden without care much about the gender? Also the vivrecard call her a she, but Luffy call her a he.
This is a mess up and im pretty sure Oda and his stuff enjoy the shitstorm between the fandoms.

Why we need to attack ourself for something with is Oda and his stuff problem in first case?
As I said Redon reads the chapter>post HIS own summary>we getting spoilers.
If People wanna add stuff they can do it here in the thread and as I said, even if redon call him, most user her call her a she, why getting angry about such stuff? Ignore it and enjoy the spoilers guys, it is not like Redon try to let us force his own agenda, he never call out someone for calling Yamato a she, do you understand this problem. For sake for the community ignore it and enjoy pls the spoilers, their are no such things as agendas, we have one guy which his own opinion reavling early spoiler for us. Why we want force him to change his own opinion guys?

CMon let be civil here.

I did, even though it bugged me he kept misgendering her there. I don’t care that strongly about Yamato’s gender (she’s a future Straw Hat regardless of her pronouns), but I think it’s pathetic that the guy in charge of leaking spoilers is getting bent out of shape because @dirtyLarry said something he didn’t like. Spoiler providers get overly inflated egos after a while, like they’re the keepers of the secrets instead of Internet nerds who know how to grease the Koreans. Again, if the worst thing that happens is we DON’T get droplets of information Tuesday-Thursday and have to wait for full chapters on Friday, imagine how much more useless posturing and angry arguments people around here will get to have!! :lusalty:
I thought I was the only one who noticed that, I dont know why these people cant stop themselves. I wish that those who call Yamato a "He", their sisters wake up and demand from them to call her a "He". They can support theze fuckin fictional characters, but dont understand what kind of impact this may have on children or those who are influenced easily.

Imagine, their mother wakes up and demands from these dumb asses to call her a "He" and start to claim herself as a "Male".
I dont know man, if someone who is not naturally trans, and demands to be called with other pronouns, I will slap the shit out of him. It is not only wrong, but it is also disrespectful to those who are naturally trans.

You realize that we aren't the petty ones here?

All that happened was a summary - that even clarified it was redon's summary, but with changed pronouns in some places to respect the vivre cards, promotion etc. - and redon immediately threw a tantrum threatening to never post summaries again.

He was the one to start shit and threaten others over a mere alternative spoiler summary that actually respected the canon material.
for starters prob dont say it redon's summary if you are going to change his words
if you are providing an alternative
it should be full your interpretation
and the source should be you.......

Putting aside the "redon doesnt want to see yamato as a she"

It's still not right to copy someone's writing and change it the way you want, doesnt school teach this lol?
It's not "right" to make full summaries of someone else's work leaking it before it officially releases either. Note I'm not saying I'm not grateful, but lets not stand on morality around intellectual property rights of a summary.
Are translations of his summary into french or arabic really that morally different to translations from "woke" to "biologically orientated". What if the arabic translations don't use the proper pronouns? Will he stop providing English summaries still?

This,

I dont why these two dudes @dirtyLarry and @IIskandar1997 still dont get it

Redon doesnt give a shit if you dislike the idea that Redon think of Yamato as a she

But, redon, or anyone, would for sure not want to get his creation twisted

When you copy redons summary and type it this way

"From Redon...

...she..."

It means youre giving false informations since Redon never see Yamato as a she, which is obviously bad

Grow up, and make your own summaries
Except that calling her a she is in line with the vivre cards so if anything he is the one spreading misinformation, and the info isnt being changed beyond the pronouns, so he clearly gives a fuck about it and is salty about it. If he didnt care about what other people called her then why would he care about people changing pronouns when it makes no difference beyond not going in line with his line of thought?! Fuck its not even his creation, he is just decribing the manga, wich is made by Oda not him the same guy that oversees the vivre cards that he refuses to accept:zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.