Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand by my stance. If you don't ban me, I'll offer a completely original (not copied) version of the spoiler summary that correctly adresses Yamato as girl next issue.

If you want to ban me though go ahead.

And let me be perfectly clear: I offered an alternative version of those spoilers (clearly still visible for everyone to be redon's work), just changing the pronouns the way the official vivre-cards, promotion etc. tell us to address her.

It was redon who then threatened others over something so insignificant, not me.

So if I get banned over a summary that correctly adresses Yamato as female, so be it.

It's really ironic that you're getting banned for actually correct gendering here though! :suresure:
no but you do if you keep on being an ass

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Why, because I'm the one actually respecting the official material (vivre cards, promotion etc.) that clearly tells us to view her as a girl?

I'm honestly intrigued, so tell me two things:

1) What was petty about adressing her correctly?
2) Redon threatening to never post spoilers again simply because someone corrected his gendering isn't petty, right?
1) It is true that the Vivre card states she is female, I am not denying that. What the issue is that when characters in the story refer to her as "he" "kaido's son", it leaves to each readers opinion on how they want to address yamato, they can either call her "she" based on her biological gender or they can address Yamato as "He" in respect to the story and how its characters call/treat the character there is no wrong option in this imo.
2) Now addressing point 2 you made... It seems to me that Redon is upset that you took HIS summary and changed the pronouns around to fit your own liking rather than writing your own word for word summary of the spoiler. As I mentioned above, Redon prefers to call yamato "He" whereas you and others prefer "She" there is nothing wrong in both options imo but taking someone else's interpretation/summary and altering it because YOU didn't like it are wrong, You could have just pm'd him and talked about it.

Then he shouldnt post shit and stop acting like a bitch LOL, dude was wrong about those stupid pronouns he cares soo much about, now hes trowing a tantrum.
Theres always a provider to replace the ones who grow a big ego, and even if there wasnt we would be getting the chapter a few days after the spoilers drops anyway.
Right, if you give me some $ and ask me to support you in doing something wrong, then I will straight up quit. Yes, you are doing me a favor, but that does not give you an authority to push your agenda and be a dictator.

uh
if you still plan on crediting him as the source for his spoilers that you have edited
I think now you are looking for trouble

you said you offered an alternative which is fine
you said it will be paraphrased/your own interpretation which is fine
dont name redon as the source........
no its not perfectly fine, because his actual summary is exactly what he posted.
It is perfectly fine to use redon's summary as "source".

When someone posts something on a public (!) forum, you can cite it as source anytime you want.

As long as you then use your own words to summarize this summary, it's absolutely untouchable.

Nothing this guy can do about it (well, outside of stopping to post spoilers on a public forum of course).

1) It is true that the Vivre card states she is female, I am not denying that. What the issue is that when characters in the story refer to her as "he" "kaido's son", it leaves to each readers opinion on how they want to address yamato, they can either call her "she" based on her biological gender or they can address Yamato as "He" in respect to the story and how its characters call/treat
In the story her introduction box refers to her as Kaido's daughter, self proclaimed Oden, not son.

Status
Not open for further replies.