Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Afraid to address me directly?

I perfectly emphasized that this is entirely redon's summary and only changed where he called Yamato he/him to actually respect the official material (vivre card, promotion etc.).

If he was annoyed about the fact that I used his summary and only corrected it at those spots, just tell me and I re-write it and summarize the summary in my very own words (still crediting redon for the original summary), which I will do next time btw.

But what was the reaction?

"If anyone ever does something like that again I will stop posting any spoilers!!!!!"

All that over some insignificant pronoun discussion, which he force-fed everyone in the first place (yes, you can write a summary without using he/him pronouns twice every sentence Yamato is mentioned).

Now let me ask you this: Who the fuck do you think you are?

You aren't some godly and irreplacable super-fans who have access to the holy spoiler grail compared to mere "commoners" and you aren't the only ones allowed to actually post and dictate the spoiler section.

You're guys operating in a not really legal field (spoiler providing) crying about how unfair it is that others use that illegal material. Really ironic!

After all you're merely normal dudes with some Korean connections who post illegal spoilers on a public forum. If you stopped posting spoilers by tomorrow, nothing would change.

Nothing.

People would accept it within a week and wait for the chapter to drop on Friday (or even wait for the official release which would be the best thing to do anyway).
@Bango🍅 liked this:crazwhat:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I perfectly emphasized that this is entirely redon's summary and only changed where he called Yamato he/him to actually respect the official material (vivre card, promotion etc.).

If he was annoyed about the fact that I used his summary and only corrected it at those spots, just tell me and I re-write it and summarize the summary in my very own words (still crediting redon for the original summary), which I will do next time btw.

"If anyone ever does something like that again I will stop posting any spoilers!!!!!"

All that over some insignificant pronoun discussion, which he force-fed everyone in the first place (yes, you can write a summary without using he/him pronouns twice every sentence Yamato is mentioned).

You aren't some godly and irreplacable super-fans who have access to the holy spoiler grail compared to mere "commoners" and you aren't the only ones allowed to actually post and dictate the spoiler section.

You're guys operating in a not really legal field (spoiler providing) crying about how unfair it is that others use that illegal material. Really ironic!

After all you're merely normal dudes with some Korean connections who post illegal spoilers on a public forum. If you stopped posting spoilers by tomorrow, nothing would change.

Nothing.

People would accept it within a week and wait for the chapter to drop on Friday (or even wait for the official release which would be the best thing to do anyway).

Americans are always like this:

One responds: Who the hell do you think I am?😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

The other: Who the hell do you think you are?😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Hahahahaha, there they are in an idiotic stalemate.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

So he's the only one smart enough not getting caught in those illegal activities.

Oh my, why do I not worship someone like that?

Lmfao, get out of here.
For the record. Redon posting summaries is nothing illegal. He is not spreading copyrighted content before official release. It's just words. Not pictures. If you are talking about illegal activities, talk to the arabs.

fortunately we have mods here
so sit tight .
every spoiler posted in the summary thread is from confirmed sources in the way and manner they posted their information.
if you want to add remove details , they have the right to say "hey thats not what I said "
"if you are going to quote me
quote exactly what I said. "

find a source that wants you to paraphrase what they said , its not hard . its clear this particular one doesnt.
which details ? , @dirtyLarry basically corrected incorrect info about her gender .. Redon just pushes his agenda with wrong info which is already aganist to rules of summary thread but people dont wanna see that shit bec of spoilers which they are eating every week.. so let him call anyone as he wants due to he is providing shits and mods r threatening users for his sake..

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils

Nothing.

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.