Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
great; people that dont want to see it ?

dont read redon's spoilers
you arent being forced mate ........

yamato is a she by canon
redon insist its a he
so if you think redon is posting wrong info
post your own info in your own words and dont say its by or directly from "redon"
I really dont think you are understanding me . i dont care about whatever fucking agenda anyone thinks is being pushed. you want to say this is directly from redon
post what he says.
who said i am reading his spoilers to you ? .. info comes to my hands by a thief who is transfering info from another thief.. i have rights to correct redon if its incorrect info and i dont have to post what he says if its wrong shit.. stop giving attention to these thiefs .. if there r no spoilers , there is official one which is u need to wait lil bit longer without being dog of anyone and begging to shits for hints everyweek

Vivre card-> Yamato=Woman
All knowing narrator introduction box-> Yamato= daughter

Who is more triggered:
The one who edits the summary (while giving credit) to make it more readable?
Or the leaker who says they'll never post summaries again if someone dares to do that again?
How does it matter? If the manga is using male pronouns for Yamato, obviously Summary will be in a similar format.
If you are triggered then ask Oda to stop using male pronouns for Yamato and ask Stephen Paul to use female pronouns in official translations. And see how they'll respond.

Y’all made Redon mad because you wanted to change the pronouns in the summary he provided? lmaoooo y’all sound just like the people you can’t stand :milaugh:

All this drama because you can’t stand to see a summary with a character being called “he” instead of “she”
1) Oda wants her to be seen as a bonafide girl which he made clear in the vivre card and official promotions.
We are actually the ones respecting the author's wish.

2) What does it say about redon, when he throws a tantrum over someone simply correcting his summary and addressing Yamato correctly?

Do you think we have seen all what both characters can do at the current state or not?

In term of potential which of the 2 has a higher chance of potential?
I don't think we've seen the best of both yet.

In terms of potential, both are going to be part of the very strongest mainly because of their respective stats, lineage and Adcoc usage.

I said it when Yamato was introduced that she is very similar in stats with Zoro and the only difference between them will be Zoro's higher AP. Seems that is being proved right from recent chapters.

So just like Oden was on the same level as Roger, WB and Rayleigh, I think Yamato will also be on the same level as Luffy and Zoro even at EOS. The margins will be minimal at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.