Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got early Chapter 1026 spoilers:

- Luffy and Yamato both get defeated neg diff by Kaido.
- Momo faints by shitting his pants after Kaido stands infront of him
- King get's ShiShi SonSon'd by Zoro with advanced CoC.
- Right before Kaido is about to kill all 3 of them Zoro uses a new technique called ''oni slayer ragnarok'' and beheads kaido.
- The Wano Arc finally ends and zoro is T-Posing aka ''Nothing Happened 2.0''

:ihaha:

Lance might stop posting them

Post automatically merged:

IDC about Yamato's gender, to me she's a she. But to go and post a copy of Lance's summary with a different set a pronouns cause you're that agitated is very autistic
To me "autistic" is to threaten an entire fanbase because someone in another forum used different pronouns in your summary because you insist in being wrong, but to each their own

DirtyLarry is right. It Yamato was officially said to be a woman and is referred to as she/her, it's the authors intention which shall be respected. Redon is obviously cappin here.

So he won't provide his translations here, big deal. We can always get them from other plattforms and change them. Or take the translation of someone else. Spoiler pics are provided anyways, as the translated chapter is.

B

Ballel

Don’t worry we will get the spoilers.
I think the solution is that only providers and mods are allowed post in the summary thread
Thats a good thing actually. That way we can avoid all the fake lance accounts.

But still....
Why do so many misunderstand Yamato as a trans man? Hell, I am more of a trans man than Yamato!
I can't believe this has turned into such a huge debate:lawsigh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
DirtyLarry is right. It Yamato was officially said to be a woman and is referred to as she/her, it's the authors intention which shall be respected. Redon is obviously cappin here.

So he won't provide his translations here, big deal. We can always get them from other plattforms and change them. Or take the translation of someone else. Spoiler pics are provided anyways, as the translated chapter is.
FAAAAX
fuckem

Status
Not open for further replies.