Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, if Yamato is a man, then everyone who finds her attractive (one piece is a bunch of paper, I can’t believe I’m seriously writing this) is suddenly gay???:josad::ihaha: Remember what happened with O-Kiki? I’m not falling for that one again. :risicheck:
Redon simply is into trans girls thats why he calls her he and not her. He simply wants to change all of us into pan sexuality. :ihaha:

G

Gorosei Informer

I don't like that a completely busted character just rained off the sky like a blessing for the protagonists to win, i don't care about gender stuff. Everyone could be a frog i don't care
Thats fair, the plot convenience is that aspect is annoying. Same with Tama too even. But it seems like Oda wrote himself into a hole with how Kaido was easily bodying Luffy multiple times and admitting he didn't know how Luffy was going to beat Kaido too.

I wish Yamato had been given some actual proper foreshadowing prior to Onigashima though, even pre-Wano, that might have helped things.

I definitely do get/understand your perspective, but Oda seems to love these plot conveniences. I had the same problems with Pudding and also Katakuri injuring himself deliberately too. Also Flambe even and Brulee in these regards.

Zoro's strongest attack, while severely injured and in a poor condition, scarred Kaido. A feat only achieved by one other person. Zoro has damaged Kaido more than anybody else in the war including characters you have much greater control over their ACOC.

Big Mom and Kaido put him in that condition. Not Kaido alone.
you need to differentiate between leaving little scar with damaging thing

scarred kaido because he uses swords. even kinemon or kyoshiro cuts kaido till he down for seconds even if the scar is shallow they cause damage. their swords leaves scar but no scar doesnt equal to no damage. kaido kanabo doesnt leave scar but it make oden or g4 luffy'S HP down to 0 in one blow. whitebeard blow doesnt leave any scar when he sent akainu to bottomless pit.

luffy with his adv coc coa and coa is the one who caused most damage to kaido till the point that kaido excited and admitted he is fired up. eventhough luffy doesnt leave any scar. scar only for swordsmen. while kaido biggest contender by far ( yamato or luffy ) doesnt leave any scar.

Can you give a recap?
I always seem to miss the meltdowns in both this forum&oro jackson
Lance: "hey I post a summary where Yamato’s pronoun is he."
Larry: "hey I post the summary but change Yamato’s pronouns."
Lance : "I’m pissed, when you guys do the same thing again I will never post a summary."

WG Civil war begins

Cross_Marian: "Zoro"
Everyone: "yes Zoro is great. We stop with this nonsense because of Zoro."
MonsterZoro: "this day shall be known as the -Zoro day-."

Zoro’s greatness ended the first civil war and since then we celebrate the “Zoro day"

We got early Chapter 1026 spoilers:

- Luffy and Yamato both get defeated neg diff by Kaido.
- Momo faints by shitting his pants after Kaido stands infront of him
- King get's ShiShi SonSon'd by Zoro with advanced CoC.
- Right before Kaido is about to kill all 3 of them Zoro uses a new technique called ''oni slayer ragnarok'' and beheads kaido.
- The Wano Arc finally ends and zoro is T-Posing aka ''Nothing Happened 2.0''

:ihaha:
You forgot the part where he does all of that while holding both Hyori and Yamato on
DirtyLarry is right. It Yamato was officially said to be a woman and is referred to as she/her, it's the authors intention which shall be respected. Redon is obviously cappin here.

So he won't provide his translations here, big deal. We can always get them from other plattforms and change them. Or take the translation of someone else. Spoiler pics are provided anyways, as the translated chapter is.
Didnt even know who this dirty larry was until today and he is already my guy:moonwalk:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
DirtyLarry is right. It Yamato was officially said to be a woman and is referred to as she/her, it's the authors intention which shall be respected. Redon is obviously cappin here.

So he won't provide his translations here, big deal. We can always get them from other plattforms and change them. Or take the translation of someone else. Spoiler pics are provided anyways, as the translated chapter is.
Ffs.

It started to be boring. Are there people who still take "transmato" jokes seriously? Everyone with few brain cells even @MonsterClown understands she is she.

talk is easier than do, since he also lost focus and misscalculate thing. he think ashura will knock kaido down or he will die, ashura doesnt knock down it and he doesnt die..see..misscalculate
He didn't miscalculate anything. Nor was he trying to knock Kaido down. He was trying to take Kaido out with him.

Zoro knew that he was in poor condition and low energy because of hakai. He knew it was better to try to take Kaido out with one powerful attack than use smaller attacks that may cut him but ultimately won't amount to much because of Kaido recovery and healing powers.

There's always going to be unknowns in battle. Big Mom and Kaido thought hakai would take out the five supernovas but they were wrong.

B

Ballel

Cross_Marian: "Zoro"
Everyone: "yes Zoro is great. We stop with this nonsense because of Zoro."
MonsterZoro: "this day shall be known as the -Zoro day-."

Zoro’s greatness ended the first civil war and since then we celebrate the “Zoro day"
:gokulaugh:
This definitely happened. Right.
This is the most realistic part.

Status
Not open for further replies.