Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note that what DirtyLarry changed wasn't even part of the translation. Redon wrote:

"Back to Onigashima's rooftop. Yamato turned back into his human form and prepares to attack again his father. We see in the distance behind Yamato that Momonosuke has managed to cross the castle and reach the rooftop"

That's not translation. That is just describing what the spoiler pictures depict. A third person summary of the pictures, not a translation of the text. So technically, DirtyLarry did not touch Redon's translation anyways.

Weeeeell, as long as I get ma spoiler summary...?
Here are the early Chapter 1026 spoilers for you:

- Luffy and Yamato both get defeated neg diff by Kaido.
- Momo faints by shitting his pants after Kaido stands infront of him
- King get's ShiShi SonSon'd by Zoro with advanced CoC.
- Right before Kaido is about to kill all 3 of them Zoro uses a new technique called ''oni slayer ragnarok'' and beheads kaido.
- The Wano Arc finally ends and zoro is T-Posing aka ''Nothing Happened 2.0''

kekw

-Chapter 1026 future spoiler Confirmed by a Retarded

Waido: Woro...! where is Ling!
Woro: He is dead! waido
Waido: You mighty beast, You killed ling and Came to kill me too (in the same arc)
Woro: This is ling's last words, and Last word that You will hear

"Waido-kun, this man is a beast, Even he is fucking nerfed , he shows no mercy, i think your head gonna role over the flower captial then we can meet again *Ling dies*"

Waido KO by shock when he heard Ling is dead,
:josad:

Here are the early Chapter 1026 spoilers for you:

- Luffy and Yamato both get defeated neg diff by Kaido.
- Momo faints by shitting his pants after Kaido stands infront of him
- King get's ShiShi SonSon'd by Zoro with advanced CoC.
- Right before Kaido is about to kill all 3 of them Zoro uses a new technique called ''oni slayer ragnarok'' and beheads kaido.
- The Wano Arc finally ends and zoro is T-Posing aka ''Nothing Happened 2.0''

kekw
Why do you not go a step further and write down how Zoro cuts Mount Fuji and Onigashima simultaneously in half?

Status
Not open for further replies.