Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who does oda love more. Luffy or Zoro?
I would say Luffy, but Zoro has better treatment due to the fact that Oda chose to write Zoro’s character as the cool and badass type which mostly every manga series has one of them those.
That's not the case.

It's already been confirmed the vs YONKO Saga ends with Wano

and the Final Saga will start after Wano ends
We still didn’t get vs Shanks and BB, so it doesn’t make sense for the saga to be over unless you have some sort of interview/SBS info that state otherwise then alright.

A

Akagaminoproduction

She ain't weak that's for sure. Could see why people have her over zoro.
Currently she overdid Luffy's previous 1v1 and standing side by side.....
Sort of cruel to have a father trying to kill her daughter and daughter kicking ass of father...

Zoro used one of his mid level attacks and you said he at his limit.
:milaugh:

We haven't seen Zoro's growth from learning to control his haki batter with enma. Zoro has showed nothing. He just getting started.
He used a mid level attack to do no damage to Ling. Maybe his best attack will give Ling a papercut :myman:
ignore the leraphoenix bait dude, he's just mad the led hair pirates took a massive L
Are you mad Zoro is fighting Ling instead of a Yonko like the captains are?:josad:

A

Akagaminoproduction

Probably going to happen with what oda is doing right now so don't deny it and accept it for when it comes u won't be so disappointed
Hiyori doing it would be more acceptable coz number of hacks with momo getting too many
I see Zoro right behind
existence of zoro summed up in one line.... I wonder sometimes why do I fight for this man... just to be right behind someone??

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He used a mid level attack to do no damage to Ling. Maybe his best attack will give Ling a papercut :myman:

Are you mad Zoro is fighting Ling instead of a Yonko like the captains are?:josad:
Ling can go toe to toe with the RH pirates how weak are they then? No wonder mihawk is waiting for Zoro since Shanks is too weak:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Hiyori doing it would be more acceptable coz number of hacks with momo getting too many

existence of zoro summed up in one line.... I wonder sometimes why do I fight for this man... just to be right behind someone??
if you didn't want you should have gone the easy way and wanked the MC instead:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.