Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ling can go toe to toe with the RH pirates how weak are they then? No wonder mihawk is waiting for Zoro since Shanks is too weak:crazwhat:
Ling and Kaido tried to get past the RHs and were turned away and went back to the NW :josad:

Lihawk? You mean that guy who was fired like a fodder? That the Gorosei don't care about despite Loro fans thinking he is PK level?That guy? :kawak: I think some marine fodder are currently chasing him out of his home :jay-he: It was all good just a week ago for him

A

Akagaminoproduction

Yamato could probably solo dressrosa at this point lol
Yamato: "Joker"
Doffy:"Yamato"
Yamato walks menacingly
Doffy: "Ho ho so you are approaching me?"
Yamato: "Yeah I cant beat the shit out of you without coming close"
Doffy: "Ho ho.... then come as close as...."Raime Hakke"....
Yamato (dances half naked): "Daigo gambo..... chikuwa ni tamago"

Hiyori doing it would be more acceptable coz number of hacks with momo getting too many

existence of zoro summed up in one line.... I wonder sometimes why do I fight for this man... just to be right behind someone??
Well Oda decided 20 years ago to make Luffy the main protagonist in One Piece. As much as I like that Zoro can take over, sadly will never happen. Dont confuse this thing with powerscale which I dont care, but the story sadly is main focus on Monkey D Luffy.
Wano is a special arc in which luckly enough Luffy&Zoro are shining equally.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ling and Kaido tried to get past the RHs and were turned away and went back to the NW :josad:

Lihawk? You mean that guy who was fired like a fodder? That the Gorosei don't care about despite Loro fans thinking he is PK level?That guy? :kawak: I think some marine fodder are currently chasing him out of his home :jay-he: It was all good just a week ago for him
Damn if mihawk is that weak, then shanks is really trash:crazwhat: and the red hair pirates had to ask nicely for kaido and king to live no wonder shanks couldn't even scar kaido something even Zoro can do.
Damn now that i think about it Shanks really is trash.:denzimote:

A

Akagaminoproduction

Well Oda decided 20 years ago to make Luffy the main protagonist in One Piece. As much as I like that Zoro can take over, sadly will never happen. Dont confuse this thing with powerscale which I dont care, but the story sadly is main focus on Monkey D Luffy.
I dont say anything against it .... but individual hype is pretty low in OP... Luffy pretty famous.. King pretty famous... Kata pretty famous... hope he gets some after wano...
as far as powerlevel... only a handful zoro fans put zoro above luffy ... even in WG you can count them on fingers...

A

Akagaminoproduction

Damn if mihawk is that weak, then shanks is really trash:crazwhat: and the red hair pirates had to ask nicely for kaido and king to live no wonder shanks couldn't even scar kaido something even Zoro can do.
did you watch baki too? pretty cool na... Mushashi Miyamoto.... he literally taught the limit of a punch and blade to retsu.... I wanted Ogre to fight him man...

This is so weak it makes me miss Lee :kobeha: are you even trying?

Shanks is the GOAT :steef: was talking to the Gorosei like an equal while Mihawk was fleeing his home :arnoling:

Status
Not open for further replies.