Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the scale of 1 to 10 how high do you people rate this raid so far. I give it a 6.5 if I'm being generous tbh.

We need some Orks to teleport in Onigashima to start a Warrrrrgh! Better even an Inguisitor or an Eversor from the Imperium to land on the dome and started killing some heretics! Because I'm really not feeling this raid so far.
I dont feel any danger, nothing big is at state at less is what I feel right now. It look like a journey for the MVP. I didnt see any moment in which the main characters could die. Even if Oda tried to put some weight with the 9 scabban I dont think he did a good job.

Is there a chance that king is already in his hybrid? cause idk but i guess the wings are his fruits power and not race related.. so maybe he is already in his hybrid and he likes to stay in his hybrid all the time
anyways if he never goes in his hybrid that means he was always in his hybrid:optimistic:

I dont feel any danger, nothing big is at state at less is what I feel right now. It look like a journey for the MVP. I didnt see any moment in which the main characters could die. Even if Oda tried to put some weight with the 9 scabban I dont think he did a good job.
It feels lukewarm to me, no sense of danger at all, add to that Oda is trying to make me care about irrelevant characters that adds nothing to the overall story which is not working at all mind you. I really had high hopes for the raid but as of now I'm really disappointed.

Is there a chance that king is already in his hybrid? cause idk but i guess the wings are his fruits power and not race related.. so maybe he is already in his hybrid and he likes to stay in his hybrid all the time
anyways if he never goes in his hybrid that means he was always in his hybrid:optimistic:
He has feather wings in Lunarian form
Hybrid should have pteranodon wings ig

King still in base against santoryu Zoro :quest:

Meanwhile Yamato matches TB and snakeman speed, can damage Kaido with good control over advanced color of conqueror haki

Not to mention hax devil fruit defensive ability to perceive and block TB without receiving any damage, while at the same time having the ability to endure Kaido's advanced color of conqueror enhanced attacks for a long while and still being fighting ready :jay-yeah:

Pretty fine btw to see Luffy going in an out of G4 this easily. It hints at the fact we will see something new from him in this battle :lumazed:
Yamato never matched snake man's speed . How do yall goofs read panels ??? Yamato is already attacking when luffy launches his attack. And catches her by surprise.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Bosses talk with bosses. That's why Shanks can talk to them. Mihawk only ever took orders from Sengoku :josad:
clearly they are shanks bosses too since he had to request an audience to talk with his superiors, they don't need to fear a man who can't even do what a mere supernova like Zoro can.:gonope:

Status
Not open for further replies.