Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's irrelevant but I wonder why Zoro called him a "mummy" right off the bat. Mummy is the last thing that would come up to my head looking at King's attire.

Maybe Zoro has roentgen CoO and he sees what people heave underneath the clothes:shame:
He did? If thats the case thats some godlike CoO right there LuL.

I actually want to know why this dude is hiding about anything regarding his skin though. :zorothink:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He did? If thats the case thats some godlike CoO right there LuL.

I actually want to know why this dude is hiding about anything regarding his skin though. :zorothink:
About the latter. I don't think it's anything special. He likes to torture as Queen said. It is a short path from torturing others to torturing urself for the pleasure of it.

Maybe if Zoro has the CoO variant I mentioned then it would explain how he noticed Kiku is a trap.

Zoro is just not gay like Sangoro.

Mind you he spent 2 years training with Okama bros.
One thing is concerning me though. Queen called him torturing pervert? So King is confirmed to like BDSM? :ihaha:
Post automatically merged:

Nice headcanon wish it was reality but.....
If a zoro can't one shot King whose captain he scarred few minutes earlier mean King isn't some pushover like everyone is thinking.

It might be a bit of a stretch but you can kinda see how Yamato will interact with some of the strawhats, at least on paper.

Luffy - craves freedom and adventure, so more than likely they'll both be gung-ho about traveling to New islands & more than likely get into some shit alongside Luffy.

Zoro - since his father is more than likely one of the ones who helped free Yamato there could be a little bond over that, just filling Zoro in on Wanos history & whatnot. Possibly a sparring partner to train alongside with

Sanji - Yamato has been starved, abused & neglected just like Sanji. Incredible disdain towards their fathers, plus both have a great appreciation for food. Possibly might be the one female of the crew to entertain Sanjis over the top display of love when he serves the ladies.

Usopp - considering Yamatos desire to be free & travel, alongside reading Odens journal & learning of the vast world probably gives her a wild imagination since that could be the thing she held onto as a child to keep her going. It likely that Yamato,l would actually believe in Usopps lies & his grand tales of adventure ( which is funny considering he's the cover story for this chapter ), like Luffy and Chopper. No lie, Yamato might actually think Usopp & Sogeking are 2 different people, maybe lol.

Nami - being trapped, yet one was allowed to sail the seas for a while while the one who looked out for them as a child were both killed execution style.

You can probably find similarities between the other strawhats as well... but I find it funny how Yamato might have a tie in with the East Blue crew.

I don’t think Yamato can get needed like jimbei, Robin or Franky did…. She’s literally Kaidos Daughter. Her potential is the same as Luffys.
Peak Garp>Kaido
And Luffy has more potential than Garp, freakish with VoAT inserting his thoughts into the minds of non users, internal destruction ryuo (Yamato would have died in chains without Luffy), only man on the island with fully fledged future sight, more base strength growth potential, indominable will etc.
Not comparable to anyone in terms of potential.

Peak Garp>Kaido
And Luffy has more potential than Garp, freakish with VoAT inserting his thoughts into the minds of non users, internal destruction ryuo (Yamato would have died in chains without Luffy), only man on the island with fully fledged future sight, more base strength growth potential, indominable will etc.
Not comparable to anyone in terms of potential.
Still I see prime kaido on the same level as prime garp and roger. There is not a big difference. Kaido could give a extreme diff fight to anybody on the top top tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.