rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's power up is that he will be able to refine his haki so much that he can use the same damage with his other two swords as he does with Enma.
Sanji's power up, that he will be able to use the same power of his RS without using it.
he will be invisible he will have better endurance , better speed greater fire , he will achieve that through better haki and maybe his connection to the lunarians.
Oda just gave them tools that makes them realize something about their powers. after Wano Zoro and Sanji might still have Enma and the RS but they will not necessarily need them.
those tools were more or less their training method. Luffy trained the classic way in battle and through hard work.
How is the RS Sanji's training method? Did we even see Sanji train at least once with it?

H

humanbeing

Yamato will help till she cannot fight anymore , and the same way will go for everyone who helps at the end Luffy will be the one who defeats Kaido and Yamato is gonna witness that

so i really don't understand the ZKK fans. Luffy keeps repeating since Zou that he will defeat Kaido. Defeat doesn't has other meaning it will be never a defeat if he stand up again at the same time. Zoro is not going to kill a defeated and unconscious person.

Yamato will help till she cannot fight anymore , and the same way will go for everyone who helps at the end Luffy will be the one who defeats Kaido and Yamato is gonna witness that

so i really don't understand the ZKK fans. Luffy keeps repeating since Zou that he will defeat Kaido. Defeat doesn't has other meaning it will be never a defeat if he stand up again at the same time. Zoro is not going to kill a defeated and unconscious person.
Enel stood up. And this is an awakened zoan user here. Is it really surprising to us that Kaidou can get up from taking a beating?
Anyways, it doesn't matter. The Scabbards have said that the fight can only be won once Kaidou's head is off. No villian has gotten the same treatment as Kaidou. So stop saying Kaidou is just your average OP villian. "The Lucci of post time skip"

But you don't get why we are ZKK fans. ZKK is not just a theory, it's a foreshadowing. And we know that all foreshadowings till now happened. Thats why ZKK will happen, even if Luffy will defeat Kaido.

B

Ballel

Momo flying to the roof was hilarious! A dragon who is scared of heights :rolaugh:
Shinobu's and the Heart pirates' faces:rolaugh:
Luffy's 'I will be pirate king' speech wasn't that bad tbh, it aas mostly there to set up Momo saying that he'll be the Shogun of Wano.

Big mom seemed to really believe it's Kaido flying through the building. Let's see what the other characters will do as a response to that huge pink dragon flying around.

the shadowing is already happened in PH. he killed the same kind of Dragon as Ryuma
I mean a different one. Remember the Cover Art of Chapter 784? Zoro had a shirt on with a sign of death and the word ultimo in it.
He was sitting on a grave stone with the number 944. Kaido's vivre card has the number 0944. This is a clear hint, a foreshadowing that ZKK will happen on the final act of wano (ultimo means final).

B

Ballel

Good to see Yamato can hild her ground against Kaido for that long! That's awesome.

The way he tried to make her 'rule humans through fear' is interesting. I really want to see Kaido's backstory. Is it confirmed now that Kaido's race is Oni?
Curious about their backstory too. Are Oni a sub-form of giants, like Oars?

H

humanbeing

No one from Wano witnessed him decapitate that dragon. Zoro is not the one to go blab about killing that weak dragon so that the people of Wano can see him as 2nd Ryumaa
And Ryumaa killed a Dragon ABOVE THE FLOWER CAPITAL. Punk Hazzard is far from it
well he will do that to King since King is similar to that dragon than Kaido ever be. Zoro will never get a better feat than his captain it was like that from the beginning. If Ryuma had killed a Senryu, will be a fan of ZKK too. but he killed as small western Dragon with wings.

well he will do that to King since King is similar to that dragon than Kaido ever be. Zoro will never get a better feat than his captain it was like that from the beginning. If Ryuma had killed a Senryu, will be a fan of ZKK too. but he killed as small western Dragon with wings.
Zoros vivre card tells us that he came to wano not to hunt pirates but to exterminate a oni, which is reffering to Kaido. Why would they give us such a information if this will not happen?

Are you really gonna do it now? King is not a dragon bro. Kaidou and Momo are dragons. They literally said in this chapter that there can't be 2 dragons in the world. Are you really saying that a Petranodon is a Western Dragon?

H

humanbeing

I mean a different one. Remember the Cover Art of Chapter 784? Zoro had a shirt on with a sign of death and the word ultimo in it.
He was sitting on a grave stone with the number 944. Kaido's vivre card has the number 0944. This is a clear hint, a foreshadowing that ZKK will happen on the final act of wano (ultimo means final).
those numbers theories are really bullshit. :D Oda cannot predict every thing and plan it that well since he changes it many times. he cannot plan that and Kaido's vivre card number? Vivre cards are something new since last year and Oda can never predict what Kaido's number is gonna be.

those numbers theories are really bullshit. :D Oda cannot predict every thing and plan it that well since he changes it many times. he cannot plan that and Kaido's vivre card number? Vivre cards are something new since last year and Oda can never predict what Kaido's number is gonna be.
It's just a coincidence bro trust me I swear. Of alllll the numbers that can be given, it's just that Kaidou is number 944, no coincidence here :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.