rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't even know what would have happened if that hit so this is a pointless thing to bring up. Yamato>Zoro.
If you can't tell the difference between those attacks you need to work on your reading comprehensive skills.

Yamato attack knocked Kaido down to his feet from a standing position. That was it. Luffy knocked Kaido out of the air with his G3 attacks at the beginning of Wano.

Zoro attack cut off the horn of a giant on the other side of the dome and shook the entire island. Nobody has recreated that feat.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro fans and their insecurities never get old. Every single post is them just coping cuz they can’t handle other characters looking better than their favorite character.:whitepress:
Bullshit theres barely any post from zoro fans.
Most post are from zoro haters whose first comment is never about the chapter but about downplaying zoro

Last edited:
We don't even know what would have happened if that hit so this is a pointless thing to bring up. Yamato>Zoro.
doenst matter since ashura was the stongest attact than the missing one.
same like luffy ordinary attack that kaido dodge, even if it connect it wouldnt matter. it's just cause pain that doesnt prevent them to get flip seconds later by kaido. all those painful attack to kaido just emphasized how durable he is. but not just that, but he keep swing back KOed ppl is speak volume about his offence.

on contrary yamato without any companion to help or friend to tag team, capable of trading blows by blows and damage hybrid kaido without getting serious injuries not even loss conciousness. that's new. even same mythical zoan like marco meets his limit only by holds queen or king eventhough sanji also there.

I know that Luffy and Momo needed to make it to the rooftop, but I feel like nothing much happened this chapter.

It was interesting to learn that Kaido is an oni. I wonder if Yamato's mother was also an oni?

I don't understand why others mistake Momo for Kaido. Aren't they two different colors?

Luffy and Momo flying was pretty funny. I like how Momo didn't become "invincible." He still had to work at it.

King clearly had the best reaction to Momo. "...?"

So Luffy and Yamato's attacks didn't really affect Kaido? Luffy why did you have to declare your intentions to be Pirate King? You already told Kaido that in chapter 1000. Why did we need to repeat it? Now we will have to repeatedly listened to "I'm going to be King of the Pirates," "I'm Oden," and "I'm Shogun of Wano."

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zoro fans and their insecurities never get old. Every single post is them just coping cuz they can’t handle other characters looking better than their favorite character.:whitepress:
It is just this guy @m0nst3Rx
He has been getting triggered since the chapter dropped.

"Zoro was the only one to make Kaido dodge" but we have base Luffy doing the same
"Zoro was the only one who made Kaido huff" but we have Luffy doing the same.

He can't believe Oda is shattering his headcanons before his eyes cos those voices in his head told him OP was a manga about sword quests and nothing to do with pirates:milaugh:

WTF you even talking about. kaido didnt gave a single fuck about that attack lmao

i said this, 2 Yonkos shit there pants and 1 yonko need to yell for dodge while no one need to even fucking yell to dodge that fodder fist lol

Zoro vs 2 Yonko and One of them end upnwith a fucking scar

then This,
Nerfed/Wounded/Halfdead/Scarred Kaido vs Healthy luffy

Bruh this clown cant do a shit
his scar means shit,, right after ashura slash him, kaido still call him a runt and proceed to mummiefied him lmfao. kaido suffers 100x time worst against oden's togen totsuka till level it make kaido incapacitate for seconds (unlike zoro's ashura that didnt even topple kaido) and he still proceed to one shot oden. let alone tiny scar from a runt( kaido said) that doesnt make a difference, they are all still get wiped out.

luffy's hurt or losses like ussual and it doesnt even matter since we are all know that he is the one who will beat kaido, and BM eventually lol. but not with zoro, he stepped by kizaru or enel and no payback. kizaru and kuma esp give him ptsd lmao

WTF you even talking about. kaido didnt gave a single fuck about that attack lmao

i said this, 2 Yonkos shit there pants and 1 yonko need to yell for dodge while no one need to even fucking yell to dodge that fodder fist lol

Zoro vs 2 Yonko and One of them end upnwith a fucking scar

then This,
Nerfed/Wounded/Halfdead/Scarred Kaido vs Healthy luffy

Bruh this clown cant do a shit
Sooo.. are you saying that Zoro is stronger than Luffy? Is that what you are trying to convey?

It is just this guy @m0nst3Rx
He has been getting triggered since the chapter dropped.

"Zoro was the only one to make Kaido dodge" but we have base Luffy doing the same
"Zoro was the only one who made Kaido huff" but we have Luffy doing the same.

He can't believe Oda is shattering his headcanons before his eyes cos those voices in his head told him OP was a manga about sword quests and nothing to do with pirates:milaugh:
Where the FK luffy made Kaido HUFF :milaugh: fk off bruh Not even G4 Best attack + Yamato combined shot able to do that like Halfdead Zoro did
Post automatically merged:

Why is everyone ganging up on monst3rx?
This Chapter literally Huge L for condom boys and Yamato boys

There Combined Attack didnt do a scratch lol

Halfdead Zoro AP >>> G4 Best attack + Yamato combined

Retardeds got Triggered now in Damage controll now tried to argue with me lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.